shape
carat
color
clarity

Engraving on E-ring and W- band question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niku414

Rough_Rock
I just want to know if anyone have both their E-ring and W-band engraved...or do we just do the W band?? I seem to think that it''s nice to do an engagment date on the E-ring and maybe the Wedding date on the W band.... but my fiance seem to think that is a waste of money
7.gif
The reason being that both my E-ring and W-band will be 1.8mm -- so seems like we will have to get it hand engraved --meaning it will cost more...

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Compared to the cost of the rings, surely the cost of hand-engraving is but a small percentage. If you want it, do it.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Both of mine are engraved, but more because my wedding ring could only fit the date and not the other stuff we wanted in there. If you want to do it, go for it!

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
Both of our engagement rings are engraved. Mine with our initinals and month-year of engagement (we couldn''t fit the entire date). It was worth it to us to have it done. I believe my engagement ring is 2 mm wide and there were no issues getting it done.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results