shape
carat
color
clarity

Engraved ring photo REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tuanle55

Rough_Rock
Can people who had their ring (especially e-ring) engraved share their photos again please ? I''m thinking of having my e-ring engraved and wasn''t too sure of how it would look. I saw some photos through searching on here but didn''t see many. Are engraving done typically inside the ring or on the outside?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you talking about having the ring engraved with initials and date or are your talking about having decorative engaving done on the band as in antique style settings? If you are talking about initials and date, this is customarily done inside the wedding band with the wedding date. You obviously are free to do whatever you want, but it is not customary to engrave anything in the e-ring.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
If you''re talking about engraving a saying or initials, both my ering and wedding rings are engraved. My ering has a portion of our wedding vows, and my husband''s wedding ring finishes it, with our anniversary date. My wedding ring only has a very small section that could be engraved, so I only have our anniversary date on it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results