shape
carat
color
clarity

Enganged to be Mrs V...the Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2005 8:27:48 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
one of my all time favorite ring setting styles! its so pretty and your stone is great. Congrats and get ready for the big whirlwind world of wedding planning!
36.gif
AHHH!
32.gif
That is to scary to even think about! It took me six months to plan a summer road trip...
emotion-15.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2005 9:04:11 AM
Author: appletini
Congratulations! I''m so excited for you! What a creative proposal...and your ring is gorgeous just as I knew it would be. We''re almost engagement twins...oh well at least we are I SI twins! I wonder if Kit will be joining us?

I''m so excited for you!!! You totally deserve it!
I hope so! This is such an exciting time for the LIW
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2005 10:19:16 AM
Author: diamondlil
Fantastic proposal, Mat. How sweet. The ring is beautiful, and I''m so glad you have it before Christmas. He could have made you wait it out, and that would have been torture!!!!!!!!!!
He had told his family that he was going to wait
7.gif
...but I guess that ring was burning a hole in his pocket! And I am awful glad it was...now I can droll over it!
18.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Someone needs to take away my camera....

chrismas ring shot.JPG

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!!! IT''S STUNNING!!! Best wishes to you
1.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/19/2005 7:22:02 PM
Author: Matatora
Date: 12/18/2005 8:27:48 PM

Author: PunchNPie75

one of my all time favorite ring setting styles! its so pretty and your stone is great. Congrats and get ready for the big whirlwind world of wedding planning!
36.gif
AHHH!
32.gif
That is to scary to even think about! It took me six months to plan a summer road trip...
emotion-15.gif

LOL! Being engaged will be a very surreal time for you and your FI, even when the planning gets hectic remember to enjoy this special time and each other! It really is fun! and when you got that gorgeous bling on your finger its even MORE fun!

congrats again!!!
36.gif

BlingBlingMommy

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/19/2005 7:45:14 PM
Author: Matatora
Someone needs to take away my camera....
Verrrrrrry cool picture!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Maratora! What a great story! Awesome ring, its beautiful!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!! Wow - didn''t see it coming this quick. My p-scope radar is OFF!! SO HAPPY FOR YA. And how gorgeous is that ring!! NOW I know what people mean by "thin" .. was it 2mm or 2.3 you ended up selecting?? I have to go back & review the stats but I wanted to send my best wishes & drool your way 1st!!!

MERRY ENGAGMENT!!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
MATATORA!!! It''s absolutely perfect. OMG!!!! Just beautiful!!! It looks perfect on your hand, just perfect! Tons of congratulations to you and your Mr....I''m so happy for you!!! :)

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
HOLY MOLY. I am off PS for what seems like forever and I come back to.......this stunning blinginess!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, MATATORA!!!!! This is what happens when I have to take an involuntary PS hiatus -- all of my favorite LIW start dropping like flies!!!!!

HOORAY!!!! I''m BLIND!!!! OH. MY. GOSH, it''s AMAZING!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I am glad he proposed before your expiration date! Nice little ring you have there, too. And how do you explain that it is bigger than mine when I have been married for almost 29 years?

I wish you very happy, love. You are very special and I hope he deserves you.

Love,
Deb

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I need sizing beads too...Leon and Renee are discussing my options. I just love our "I"s. And I love the prongs on your ring...so unique and gorgeous...I love how they just barely cup the diamond!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
so glad you started this thread. I love all the pics. you ring is so elegant and gorgeous and your stone is STUNNING
10.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one drop-dead gorgeous ring!!! Gorgeous, tasteful, and elegant! Congratulations Matatora!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Mat: I am checking for the THIRD time to say how much I love your ring!!
30.gif

The newest shots are great!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Matatora!!!!

Your ring is beautiful! I hope it''s everything you imagined/wanted!

Good luck with your future husband
9.gif
!!!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
matatora...CONGRATULATIONS! I haven''t been here for a while but when I saw your ring I had to send my best! What a FABULOUS ring! I love everything about it!!! BTW, your manicure fits perfectly with all of those sparkles!!!! You can tell that you are absolutely in heaven and what an incredible Christmas this is for you and V!

Keep the pictures coming...you know we can''t enough of them! Snap, snap, snap!
30.gif

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is awesome! Enjoy all the time you''ll spend staring at that HUGE rock. What a cute proposal too...cheers to your man for knowing what would be perfect for you.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I would love to hear what they say...your ring is so sparkly!!!
18.gif
I have been sneaking peeks whenever I am on PS.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2005 10:34:25 AM
Author: onedrop
Mat: I am checking for the THIRD time to say how much I love your ring!!
30.gif

The newest shots are great!
Thank you one drop, I am quite fond of it myself...I cannot stop drooling, except to plant kisses on the man who gave it to me.
31.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
From one Scrabble fan to another: Fabulous Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
So much sparkle!

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I haven''t been on here for about a week and you''re engaged!!! Congrats, the ring is gorgeous!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I love it!
3.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Mat, I am so glad he didn''t wait! The proposal was so sweet. I am so happy for you!! Congrats again!!
36.gif
The ring looks gorgeous just as I had thought it would. Isn''t this the most wonderful feeling?? So happy for you!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2005 1:36:08 PM
Author: jazmine
From one Scrabble fan to another: Fabulous Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
So much sparkle!
I know can you imagine a more perfect way to be asked? He is such a sweet heart! He just knows me so well, and of course the ring is pretty cute too!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2005 3:43:13 PM
Author: Milly
Oh Mat, I am so glad he didn''t wait! The proposal was so sweet. I am so happy for you!! Congrats again!!
36.gif
The ring looks gorgeous just as I had thought it would. Isn''t this the most wonderful feeling?? So happy for you!!!
Thanks Milly! It is the most wonderous feeling, I cannot qoute get my mind around it, everytime I glance at him I dissolve into giggles....very effective while trying to study but he doesnt seem to mind. It is so amazing to know that you have found your perfect match, and that you will be spending the rest of your life with that person....I know you must be feeling the same way. Yea for feeling giddy!!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely YAY for feeling giddy!!!
36.gif
2.gif
36.gif
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Shot of how tiny the prongs are from the top as requested!

tiny prongs on stone 1.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
My favorite lighting so far!

movie theatre 01.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results