shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement ring

kpacyc

Rough_Rock
Hi
I’m looking for engagement ring for my girlfriend )
I very like harry winston solitaire ,1.25 but it cost 35k
I think , I can find some good ring , like 1.5 for 25k. But want perfect quality .
Look Leon mege , but he live in USA , and it’s not possible to see
Is there some good craftship in Europe ? Or maybe some another recommendation ?
I ordered before earning from James Allen for gift , but don’t like it . The box are cheap and quality not very good.

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
It would be helpful if you could list your country or nearby major cities so maybe some of the European posters could recommend nearby vendors.

kpacyc

Rough_Rock
Cyprus , but can travel around Europe at all. And also often in dubai
D-e color , vs1 or better clarity
Stone from whiteflash good , but ring not

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cyprus , but can travel around Europe at all. And also often in dubai
D-e color , vs1 or better clarity
Stone from whiteflash good , but ring not

What kind of ring are you looking for to put the diamond in?

kpacyc

Rough_Rock
What kind of ring are you looking for to put the diamond in?
Solitaire. But good quality and good looking
Like harry Winston
White flash and James Allen looks a lot cheaper.

kpacyc

Rough_Rock
Do you go to Singapore? Try Jann Paul over there. Great craftsmanship and exquisite stones.

Thank you. Maybe you know some other good craftsmanship ?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Solitaire. But good quality and good looking
Like harry Winston
White flash and James Allen looks a lot cheaper.

Look at the Vatche U113 solitaire on Whiteflash. It is a solitaire setting most like the Tiffany six prong solitaire. It is a substantial setting that pairs well with bands. Nothing cheap about its look. If you want a Harry Winston setting, you will have to buy the entire ring from them.

-hope-

Rough_Rock
Can you show some “inspiration” pictures for your setting? Harry Winston’s has many designs. We could help you find something similar. Whiteflash A Cut Above Diamonds are very beautiful. I wouldn’t buy anywhere else.

Whiteflash carry the brand “vatche” and they have beautiful settings and definitely don’t feel cheap (I’m the pickiest person on earth)

-hope-

Rough_Rock
Another jeweler that I wish I knew about before getting engaged is Bonnie

She has a an educational YouTube channel and man she knows her craft!

Check out this short:

The MOST POPULAR Emerald Cut

(Disclaimer: I have never seen her work in person, I just follow her YouTube educational channel)

-hope-

Rough_Rock
My ultimate dream is to have a whiteflash ACA diamond that Bonnie sets lol she doesn’t accept outside diamonds anymore.

Which is actually another solution that you can do if you really can’t find any setting you like at whiteflash. You can buy a the diamond and have another jeweler set it for you.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Not sure what color/clarity you are looking for but here is a beautiful diamond: https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...olor-vs1-clarity-round-ideal-cut-sku-a4557176
They also sell settings that are very nice and they ship internationally!
This is a starting point - tell us what color/clarity you are interested in please!

This ACA from Whiteflash is an amazing diamond at a great price!
kpacyc contact WF and put it on hold/reserve right away while you are deciding what to do!

-hope-

Rough_Rock
If your budget is 25k and you are willing to go a little lower than 1.5 carat (1.45 carat to be exact) here is an option:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...vvs2-clarity-round-excellent-cut-sku-a4605301

This one has a teeeeeeny tiny needle on the face that is impossible to be noticeable and it’s around 21k (you have around 4k for the setting)

If you really want 1.5 carat, there is this option but it’s right on your budget:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...lor-vvs1-clarity-round-ideal-cut-sku-a4494038

If you buy it as a wire option you would have some room for the setting.

I like the price of the one that MissGotRocks posted and the arrows, but I would be a little concerned with the cavity on the face of the diamond (in the report).

You can always ask a whiteflash team representative to take pictures of the diamond and show it to you.

You can also ask them to put the diamonds side by side to compare. I bet the visual difference won’t be noticeable between the 1.45 and 1.5 carat diamond.

And good luck with this journey!

Last edited:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
If your budget is 25k and you are willing to go a little lower than 1.5 carat (1.45 carat to be exact) here is an option:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...vvs2-clarity-round-excellent-cut-sku-a4605301

This one has a teeeeeeny tiny needle on the face and it’s around 21k (you have around 4k for the setting)

If you really want 1.5 carat, there is this option but it’s right on your budget:

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...lor-vvs1-clarity-round-ideal-cut-sku-a4494038

If you buy it as a wire option you would have some room for the setting.

I like the price of the one that MissGotRocks posted but I would be a little concerned with the cavity on the face of the diamond (in the report).

You can always ask a whiteflash team representative to take pictures of the diamond and show it to you.

And good luck with this journey!

Good options, for sure.
But I think a cavity at a VS1, vetted extensively by the WF team, is not going to be an issue.
Price per carat, the diamond that MissGotRocks suggested represents the best value, in my opinion. :)

-hope-

Rough_Rock
Good options, for sure.
But I think a cavity at a VS1, vetted extensively by the WF team, is not going to be an issue.
Price per carat, the diamond that MissGotRocks suggested represents the best value, in my opinion. :)

I agree with the price, it is the best out of all. I have suggested the other options since kpacyc mentioned he wanted “perfect quality”.

If the whiteflash representative confirms the inclusions are not visible to the naked eye and doesn’t affect the brilliance, then of course the less money the better! but it’s just something to look out for.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I agree with the price, it is the best out of all. I have suggested the other options since kpacyc mentioned he wanted “perfect quality”.

If the whiteflash representative confirms the inclusions are not visible to the naked eye and doesn’t affect the brilliance, then of course the less money the better! but it’s just something to look out for.

Absolutely - the more choices, the better!

Spotted this 1.55 D VS1:

And this 1.61 E VVS1:

kpacyc

Rough_Rock
I like harry winston classic solitaire ,

About best quality - there is no problem to find good stone . There is a lot of good choice .
Platinum ring - biggest issue .
White flash provide standart one , it so good ring .
Trying to find something like Leon Mege quality

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this picture of a Harry Winston classic solitaire. Is this the style ring you are thinking of? There are any number of folks that can make something similar but I will tell you that because of copyright laws, they will not try to make an identical ring.
I am sure Whiteflash can make something very similar to this in platinum. Have you shown them a picture of this ring? It is always easier to get the stone and the setting done with the same vendor. Honestly, the main concern should go to the diamond as the setting could be changed many times over. I think you are on the right path!

1708434374025.png

kpacyc

Rough_Rock
I found this picture of a Harry Winston classic solitaire. Is this the style ring you are thinking of? There are any number of folks that can make something similar but I will tell you that because of copyright laws, they will not try to make an identical ring.
I am sure Whiteflash can make something very similar to this in platinum. Have you shown them a picture of this ring? It is always easier to get the stone and the setting done with the same vendor. Honestly, the main concern should go to the diamond as the setting could be changed many times over. I think you are on the right path!

1708434374025.png

Yes , this ring
Thank you for answer

Understand , that it will not be the same
But will the quality be as good , as Leon Mege for example ?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes , this ring
Thank you for answer

Understand , that it will not be the same
But will the quality be as good , as Leon Mege for example ?

If you want hand forged quality you'll need to go with Victor canera, Leon mege, or similar.

Have you looked at Victor's settings and diamonds?

chamois

Brilliant_Rock

kpacyc

Rough_Rock
If you want hand forged quality you'll need to go with Victor canera, Leon mege, or similar.

Have you looked at Victor's settings and diamonds?

No
Victor canera hand made ?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No

Victor Canera rings are hand-forged, equal in quality to Harry Winston IMO. You would need to buy the diamond from him. He carries his own line of super ideal cut diamonds.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No

Yup, hand forged. It will be the same quality as big jewelry houses like HW (arguably better)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results