shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
I also wear a size 4 ring and was just thinking about getting a 5-stone ring like yours. As you''ve worn it, have you found that it''s uncomfortable or anything? Simply stunning on your hand. Thanks for sharing!!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Pixie- It''s fab and looks perfect on your hand!
30.gif
Welcome to the 5 stone ring club!

I think a wide band is a great idea (and what i do as well).
A cartier style rolling ring is also a great choice but if you''re going to do something like that, make sure the bands are wider or it won''t look right.
A beverly k band.. eh not so much. Too much bling and competition with the 5 stone imo.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, what a gorgeous ring.. very bling, bling! all the best!~

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful Ring!! Love the profile of the diamonds
41.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! What great finger coverage. Totally my dream ring! Congratulations on your engagement.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement - your ring is gorgeous!!!

A beautiful alternative to the traditional single rock
30.gif
. Wear it in good health
1.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Oohhh, your ring is so pretty! Congrats on your engagement.
36.gif

pixie123

Rough_Rock
Wow! Many thanks for all the nice comments!

Gleam - It''s definitely a comfortable ring. I''m a scientist and a pediatrician, so I''m either doing a lot with my hands in lab or picking up babies/toddlers. That''s part of the reason why I went for a ring with diamonds close to the hand. The ring is snug enough so that it won''t spin, but not too tight. As long as you make sure the size is right, I think you''ll find it a comfortable fit. The diamonds spill over a tiny bit to the sides of my finger, but I really don''t notice it. The spillover depends on what size diamonds you''ll be getting. I was thinking of 40 point stones, but Liza at WF recommended this set because it was more cohesive and more uniform in quality than the 40 pointer they had at that time. Also, I tried a 40 point Memoire 5 stone ring on in a B&M store and didn''t note a huge difference between the 0.33 and 0.4 stone set. It was a little larger, but the ACAs are cut so well that the brilliance (especially under incandescent light) minimizes the difference between 33 points and 40 points.

Hope that helps!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love the idea of having a five stone ring for an engagement ring. It is unique and classy and I like the way the diamonds spread across the finger. Yours is such a stunning design and it looks so perfect on your hand!

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! It''s a beautiful ring and I LOVE the finger coverage!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results