shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement ring time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jmc

Rough_Rock
So me and my g/f are looking at engagement rings. Just looking, not planning on buying. She finds a few that she likes but I want her to have something a little nicer so I say "Find what you like, we'll go from there." She really likes the 3 stone round (princess cut maybe??) and square cut on a platinum band. Diamonds are SI-1 quality and the color was H. It is a 1.5 caret ring. Price is $4500.

Here is the catch. The sales associate thinks the ring we're looking at is of different quality and is priced at $2999.00 As it turns out, until next week I have the opportunity to pick up the ring at $2999.00. I priced similar rings at competitors and the ran at approximatley the marked price range ($4500). Does it sound like a good deal?

Please hit me with your opinins/suggestions/snide remarks.

jmc

Rough_Rock
^Bump^

From what I have read it appears to be a very fair deal. Dealer is giving me till next week to decide and then it's going to regular price. Any input would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results