carat
color
clarity

Engagement ring reset

Sponsored By:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your reset. What a difference. Beautiful and comfortable.:love: Best of both worlds.
Plus safer for your pear diamond too.

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Total transformation! Absolutely beautiful!

I am getting a bit bored of my pear solitaire after eleventy-billion years, and my brain it twitching towards a bezel. Thanks for the inspiration!

Who did your new setting?

Slick1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I am super partial to bezels and this one with your band is a beautifully elegant combo! Love ❤

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for your kind words. A local goldsmith made it. Im very happy with the result.

DorotheaBrooke

Shiny_Rock
Oooooh, this is gorgeous! The ring was lovely before, but this setting totally changes the look. So chic. I'm a fan of rose gold bezels. :)

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Incredible transformation, just gorgeous!! Your local goldsmith looks like a major keeper, he executed your setting beautifully!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I liked your first pic-then I saw your reset and BOOM! Couldn't be better. It's amazing!

Rfisher

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful and looks glamorous on you!
I used to have one very very very similar - so I am biased.

BMI

Rough_Rock
I absolutely LOVE your new setting!!! And paired with the rolling ring is such a fantastic look! :kiss2: Enjoy!

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again everyone . You made the gal feel confident abou the choice. Both my sisters
wanted halo, but i felt bezel solitaire suits the stone more . Now im off to find a round or a cushion for the old setting

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love it! It doesn't even look like the same stone, it looks amazing! Lately, I've been loving bezels, hoping to get on myself one day.....

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful reset! I love it...your previous setting is very pretty, but this one just seems to highlight your lovely stone so well, and is so sleek and elegant...just gorgeous! :love:

bananabrains

Rough_Rock
This is one of my favorite settings I've seen on here! I love how clean and sleek it is, yet it's perfect for every day. The diamond looks way better in this setting. I want a pear now!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a good reset! Much more modern look, and the bezel makes your pear look bigger.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

JEWELRY BLOG

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.