shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Ring- reset/remade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Principessa5345

Rough_Rock
I recently had my engagement ring reset. It needed to be sized down from a 7 to a 5 3/4 and unless it was remade, they were going to have to make the ring oval-shaped because of the channel set side diamonds. I didn''t want that. Also, my center diamond was set so high I was knocking it into everything.

Here''s the original post with specs: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/heres-my-engagement-ring.37905/
The clear pictures are on page 2 and 3, I believe.

Attached are pictures of the ring after being redone. I removed two diamonds from each side...they are going to be used in my wedding band. In some of the shots it looks like the metal around the channel set diamonds is wobbly, it''s not. /idealbb/editor/cute/images/emsmile.gif

Thanks for looking!

PB210001.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well it turned out beautifully! That is one gorgeous ring you have there!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing!!! Great pics too!!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! I love it! :) YOU HAVE A WINNER

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks gorgeous on your hand. What are the specs of your stone? I love the profile of your setting, very pretty.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m so in love with it!!! I love princess cuts, & your setting is amazing!!! I''d love to see some more pics!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very Beautiful!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Gosh it turned out beautifully. It''s a gorgeous stone to start with. I love it.

That is a very big size down on the finger size. Did you lose a lot of weight or switch which hand/finger you are wearing it on?

It''s fabulous - I love a really pretty princess cut like what you have. Good job.

Principessa5345

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!

Beacon...it was due to about a 90lbs weight loss. We got engaged about 3/4 of the way through my weight loss, so my finger was still shrinking.
emwink.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!!! Glad everything worked out!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that setting...and I love that heart in the profile!

laru0283

Rough_Rock
I am in *love* with your ring!!!
30.gif

My e-ring is a princess cut too so this caught my eye. My stone is a little smaller, so I hope this setting looks okay with it!

Congratulations!
36.gif

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
its lovely
30.gif
Cant wait to see the wedding band with it!!! its beautiful!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on losing 90lbs! That is wonderful! The ring turned out perfect.

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
LOVE the profile!! I like the new basket MUCH better. Beautiful BIG gorgeous rock. Congratulations!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I can''t think of a better reason to have a diamond reset! Congratulations on your weight loss. I also have quite a lot to lose, and I''m finding it much harder than anything I''ve ever tried to do before, including quitting smoking. It''s absolutely daunting to me, and I was not a fat child and in my head I''m still skinny!!! Anyway, congratulations again, and your ring is lovely! That princess is just gorgeous!

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/14/2007 10:05:09 AM
Author: Principessa5345

Beacon...it was due to about a 90lbs weight loss. We got engaged about 3/4 of the way through my weight loss, so my finger was still shrinking.
emwink.gif
congratulations on that fantastic weight loss and the a very beautiful ring. Just out of interest, how did you manage to lose so much weight?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 3:15:07 AM
Author: Samantha Red

Date: 1/14/2007 10:05:09 AM
Author: Principessa5345

emwink.gif
congratulations on that fantastic weight loss and the a very beautiful ring. Just out of interest, how did you manage to lose so much weight?
YES!! - Tell us!!!!! lol - I need to lose 56lbs and I love to hear how someone loses a lot of weight!! Its so daunting to be at the beginning of the weight loss road!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results