shape
carat
color
clarity

engagement-ring-mountings.com - reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cascades

Rough_Rock
Anyone ever heard of or had dealings with these folks? I''m contemplating buying one of their settings...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''ve never heard of them. which setting are you thinking about?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t heard of them either. Please post a pic for us, thanks.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I'm not Cascades, but I thought I'd go ahead and post for him to get the ball rolling on some more opinions!

It's this setting:

http://www.engagement-ring-mountings.com/three_stone_ring_settings_info.php?id=1101

What confuses me is that it says "THE MOUNTING IS SET WITH ONE ROUND DIAMOND ON EITHER SHOULDER, TOTAL DIAMOND WEIGHT 0.14 CT., AND THREE ROUND DIAMONDS FLOWING DOWN EITHER SHOULDER, GRAND TOTAL DIAMOND WEIGHT 0.20 CT., OF H COLOR AND VS CLARITY" at the top...

...and then "Total Diamond Weight : 0.20 CT
Does not include center Diamond and the 2 Side Diamonds" below it to the right.

So, which is it? Does it include the side diamonds or not? Be sure to ask about that when you call, Cascades!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i would assume the total carat weight numbers are some type of misprint. what bothers me is the beads in the pave are very uneven and sloppy. stuff like that just drives me nuts.

unevenbeadsset.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s another pic

ring3spavepic123.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup couldn''t agree more mrssalvo, that work is sloppy at best.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
one more view

ring3stpave1234.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the company has cheap prices but it looks like it might be one of those situations where you get what you pay for
20.gif

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I called once about a setting. It was not in stock and it had to be ordered. I ordered but about 2 weeks later that site had not really even started putting the setting together yet. I cancelled the order and bought elsewhere.

Cascades

Rough_Rock

Thanks Ebree and Mrssalvo for getting that started - I was with the GF all weekend (apple picking and such) and couldn''t check in on this...

I did call Friday on my way home from work and they said they would get back to me on availability and haven’t heard from them - I guess that says something right there...

Really a shame because I know she would love it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results