shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Ring Enhancers/Jackets

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All!

I love the look of my solitaire but sometimes wonder what it would look like in a halo type setting. I’m not ready to change the look completely on my ering because I love the simplicity of a solitaire. However, I’d love the idea to change it up a bit when we go out or just whenever I feel like it.:D I know years ago there were wedding bands that you could put your ering in the middle and it created a halo effect. My mom has a wedding set just like that.
I’m envisioning the 80s here because I haven’t seen a more modern yet classic looking halo type ring that I could insert my ering into from time to time.
I don’t want it to be my wedding band. I know you can purchase jackets for diamond studs so I assume you can do the same for engagement rings? If so, where would you go to purchase? Which vendor would you use? How much would something like that cost me?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only ones of these I have seen that look good have all been custom made. Somebody used to have one that made their solitaire a three-stone, and I think somebody else on here had a halo one.

If you're ok with two, I've seen a LOT of ring jackets like these where you put one on either side:

often they are sold one at a time but occasionally in pairs. A lot of mall stores have them if you want to try on various ones.

agingsparkle

Shiny_Rock

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought a pair of ring enhancers off Loupe Troop for my Mum. I’m not sure how they will look, but I’m hopeful.
You probably should invest in custom made ring (s) to fit properly around your ring and to match shank width etc.
That said, I’d look on eBay and Etsy to see if any vendors offer CZ examples. That way you could “test” the look to see if you love it without too much of an outlay.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results