shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Ring( Diamond Emerald Cut with pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackadder98

Rough_Rock
So I am looking for a emerald cut engagement ring, as far as I can tell these numbers are solid. Any thoughts?

Price: $3,340
Bank wire price: $3,290
Carat weight: 0.80
Cut: Signature Ideal
Color: G
Clarity: VS2

Price per carat: $4,175
Depth %: 62.2%
Table %: 68%
Symmetry: Very good
Polish: Excellent
Girdle: Medium
Culet: Very small
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 6.44 x 4.65 x 2.92 mm
Length/width ratio: 1.38

I went out of my way to find a medium girdle, a good length width ratio while getting decent color and clarity. I''m not a millionaire :)

Ring2ALAcloseup.jpg

blackadder98

Rough_Rock
I also have the GIA and GCAL reports if needed.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Do you have bigger pictures? I think it look ok. The one thing that is turing my off a bit is the very small corners. The windmills are so small that in a stone this size you will barely see them. The corners I believe are one of the best parts of an EC. If I were you, which I am not, I''d probably keep looking. Other than my personal preference the numbers look ok, question is, do you like the look of it?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
small corners/tiny windmills/large table/low crown means it is likely on the glassy side rather than the fiery side.
Is that what you prefer?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/3/2009 10:56:15 PM
Author: strmrdr
small corners/tiny windmills/large table/low crown means it is likely on the glassy side rather than the fiery side.
Is that what you prefer?
Ditto. I have to say though it is my type of EC from a glance at the photo for shape.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results