shape
carat
color
clarity

engagement ring case/box

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steve913

Rough_Rock
hey everyone,I guess this is diamond-related (post-purchase info) but does anyone know where is a good place to get a nice case for a ring? I was looking for something with a simple design, maybe a dull silver finished spring hinge box with velvet inside to hold the ring
smile.gif
Actually I returned my diamond (i think i'll get something with some better grade qualities; plus I needed to get some more cash :razz:) and later on, when I buy the loose diamond, I just wanted to have a setting, a setter and a place to get a case. anyone any input?thanks,

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
[FONT=Verdana,]quote:[/FONT]
Originally posted by StevL:
Well then.....Return It!!!
wink.gif

I'll decline to comment further at this time.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Stevl gives a beautiful polished wood box with a diamond ring purchase. I love mine. I'm sure there are places to buy others, but I don't know any off the top of my head.
smile.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
biggrin.gif
And Steve, I meant to thank you for the second box you sent my ring in when you changed out the diamonds for sapphires. It was most kind of you to send another box, but unnecessary.Thank you.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results