shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Photo Shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
hehe...thanks sandiegolady.
9.gif
it''s funny because i really am not normally photogenic, so it''s amazing how well these pictures turned out. i couldn''t be happier with them.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG you guys look ADORABLE and FABULOUS - what wonderful photos
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
and your pug is TDF cute - what a sweetie pie!
30.gif
30.gif

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
thanks ambergretchen!
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so frankly. I''m ready to fly your photographer out here she''s so amazing. Those are amazing. You both look so perfect and happy... but REAL, ya know? And your adorable dog!

WOW. I mean SUPER DUPER WOW. Those are magazine worthy. Just amazing. I keep flipping back to them.

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
aw, thanks gypsy! you''re very sweet. i''m glad you liked them! will you be doing engagement photos? have you picked your photographer yet?

Your photographer is amazing and you are both gorgeous!!! Wonderful pictures!

And it goes without saying that your pug is absolutely precious and perfect! What a yummy little critter!!!

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Those look great.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
your photos!!
36.gif
36.gif

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
these great pics always make me regret not having an engagement session, you guys look great!

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
thanks so much future mrs polka dot (your pugs are adorable!), RLG, sarahlovesjs, and asscherhalo_lover! i appreciate your kind comments!
5.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG how seriously cute are the both of you and your pupppy awwww I just want to jump into the monitor and cuddle him :D

Beautiful photo''s :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 7:55:01 PM
Author: v!v!
aw, thanks gypsy! you''re very sweet. i''m glad you liked them! will you be doing engagement photos? have you picked your photographer yet?
Oh you are more than welcome. *blushes* thank you. Our package with our photographer includes one, yes. If we stay with the full wedding we will do one. If we don''t... I think we are going work something else out with the photographers. An after wedding photo shoot. Maybe wear my gown again and have it be like a bridal session crossed with an engagement session, but with the two of us, at the beach. Don''t know if that makes sense to anyone but me. LOL.

I was just looking at your pics again. I love the orange background shot and the shoe shot, and the one with you guys out of focus, and your pup in focus. So much personality comes though in those shots-- which isn''t what you''d think, ya know!

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
thank you deelight!

gypsy! i think if you don''t do the full wedding the after wedding photo shoot would be awesome. i think it would make for some really cool photos. what you described for the bridal/engagement session at the beach sounds fun! have you ever seen those trash the dress photo shoots? don''t know if you''d be up for something like that, but those always turn out so artsy and interesting!

i have been following your thread about your possible new venue (sorry i haven''t posted there) but i wanted to wish you the best of luck with that!!

i agree with you about the personality coming through in some of her shots too. i think my favorite is the one where it''s just our feet (sans the dog) and a little bit of light is bursting through the corner. can''t wait to frame this stuff. hehe.
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 12:21:42 AM
thank you deelight!

gypsy! i think if you don''t do the full wedding the after wedding photo shoot would be awesome. i think it would make for some really cool photos. what you described for the bridal/engagement session at the beach sounds fun! have you ever seen those trash the dress photo shoots? don''t know if you''d be up for something like that, but those always turn out so artsy and interesting!

i have been following your thread about your possible new venue (sorry i haven''t posted there) but i wanted to wish you the best of luck with that!!

i agree with you about the personality coming through in some of her shots too. i think my favorite is the one where it''s just our feet (sans the dog) and a little bit of light is bursting through the corner. can''t wait to frame this stuff. hehe.
9.gif
I''ve seen the trash the dress pics! They are so cool. We actually have a few really amazing photgraphers in the bay area that do them. Very artsy and interesting.

No problem on the posting! Don''t even apologize. You can''t post on every thread. And believe me, I lurk on posts all the time.

OMG! It''s going to look amazing framed!! That''s my favorite photo of the ones you posted too. Although the out of focus one with the baby in the foreground rocks too. But then, they all do!

Please post pics of the framed ones. What is your favor, BTW. If I attended you wedding and was your friend or family... I would want one of those pics framed for a favor. Flat out serious.

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
i will definitely post some pictures once i get them framed and placed on some walls. i might need some assistance on placement, i''m always terrible at trying to hang things on the walls, which is why nothing is on our walls in the living room. hehe... well, that and i''m terribly indecisive about what kind of art to put up. :)

so i was thinking one of the wedding favors would be splits of champagne. i didn''t even think of framing a photo of the two of us to give out. you don''t think it''d look too narcissistic?
25.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
v!v!

You are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pictures with us! So nice to put a face with a name if you know what I mean! Your photographer did an amazing job, and your pug is adorable!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too keep coming back to this thread, she did an amazing job. So real, and yet glamorous/cool/interesting. LOVE them. What is your pug''s name? too cute!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Amazing pictures, v!v!! You guys look gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing!
36.gif

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
oh harleigh, you made my night! thanks so much!! i enjoyed sharing my pictures! i look forward to sharing more.
9.gif

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
thank you, thank you sparkalicious and diamondfan!!!
and diamondfan, my pugs name is Lucy.
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is precious.

I have my big girl next to me now, begging for treats.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 12:43:02 AM
i will definitely post some pictures once i get them framed and placed on some walls. i might need some assistance on placement, i''m always terrible at trying to hang things on the walls, which is why nothing is on our walls in the living room. hehe... well, that and i''m terribly indecisive about what kind of art to put up. :)

so i was thinking one of the wedding favors would be splits of champagne. i didn''t even think of framing a photo of the two of us to give out. you don''t think it''d look too narcissistic?
25.gif
LOL. We''d love to help with that. I know a lot of the ladies on the Family & Home are great decorators!

As for narcissistic... not if it''s a cute photo. You know what I mean? If it''s all posed and all about looking perfect and unapproachable and ''look at me I''m a princess'' type photo-- I can see how some might think ''vanity?''. But if it''s a really cute photo full of personality that is also visually interesting... why the heck not! I mean, not an 8 x 10. But you know. I mean, if perfect strangers can''t tear themselves away, imagine how nearest and dearest feel. And if you haven''t done your STD''s yet (forgive me I don''t remember, even though I should) I would do your shoe pic without pug as the STDs. And then for your favors... a simple frame and a pic with a tag that says something cute? Why not?!? And if not your favors... then maybe your Table numbers if you have them?

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely stunning!!!! they look like postcard material!! they''re soooooooooooooo pretty and u guys are adorable..

i love the picture where we can only see ur legs with the orange background and ur pug...so nice!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous couple you are....and doggie makes three!

Kudos to your great photographer on an amazing job
36.gif

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
gypsy, you are always full of such great ideas! i love it!!! i didn't even think about using the pictures as the placecards either. i had thought about using a picture of my pug, dressed up in different outfits but my mom doesn't seem to think that's a good idea. haha! she also doesn't think having her as a flower girl is a good idea either.
9.gif

thank you again diamondfan, as we both know pugs are seriously motivated by food!
1.gif

thank you so much msb700! i love that picture too. i love how the hotel had such bright colors, it made for great backgrounds!

hehe...thanks isaku5!
9.gif

ETA: oh and gypsy, i already did send out my save the dates, (they weren't anything creative, just pretty little cards) but had i not, i definitely would have taken your suggestion on using that same picture!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What amazing photos! You''re a gorgeous couple, and your photographer is very talented! Thanks for sharing!

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
thanks kim n!
28.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I meant to post earlier but I had to run out the door. I LOVE your photos! Y|ou are one gorgeous couple (and your pug''s pretty darn cute). You have a very talented photographer.

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
thanks zoe!! it''s nice to know that i have nothing to worry about photography-wise the day of my wedding.
1.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 12:59:44 AM
oh harleigh, you made my night! thanks so much!! i enjoyed sharing my pictures! i look forward to sharing more.
9.gif
I''m so glad to hear that, v!v! They were a joy to see such happiness captured! Can''t wait to see your wedding photos!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results