shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Gift from my Aunt :)

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
Got my engagement gift from my Aunt back today. My mum was holding it for me along with some other pieces I wouldn’t normally wear. They were made in India and are 22k Gold with Synthetic Sapphires & Natural Diamonds. Now if only I had some where to wear them!
Ps. Please excuse the very obvious foundation lines - I’m still learning to blend...

DDF3ABFB-2918-4088-839B-77A510832481.jpeg

Last edited:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh they’re beautiful! You need to find some opportunities to wear them

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful and really suit you, those earings show off your lovelly long neck
What a lovelly aunty you have
congradulations on your engagement

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
They are beautiful and really suit you, those earings show off your lovelly long neck
What a lovelly aunty you have
congradulations on your engagement

Thankyou! Probably should have mentioned that I’ve been married 10 years now. I just haven’t had them in my possession since I got engaged.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fabulous! i think you could wear them on more casual occasions separately (earrings only or necklace only) to give you more opportunities to give them some love! congrats:)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs Thomas it's quite beautiful and I think you should do a SMTB thread and tell us all about the 10 years and what the jewelry means to you because it's a beautiful beautiful family of gold and lusciousness!

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
Thankyou ladies! I wore them around the house all day yesterday and I love them.
Going to take Tekate’s advice and post it in SMTB :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results