shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mdurkin

Rough_Rock
Here''s my new engagement ring on hand! We got the ring a few days before Christmas and I can''t get enough of looking at it! We surprised everyone (except close familly) on Christmas with our engagement and spend New Years on vacation in Miami! Happy New Year!
appl.gif

ringhand.jpg

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mdurkin,

Your ring looks awesome! Your stone is gorgeous and looks like it has a lot of fire
appl.gif
. Congratulations and Best Wishes!!

Don't you just love Radiants
love.gif
love.gif
!!

Please post the diamond particulars and your ring size as I know that Tomatoe will be asking you for that info so she can post your pic to the "Eye-Candy" folder!

Again, gorgeous ring!!

mdurkin

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much! I am having trouble getting a clear photo, I have a really old digital camera. It is a radiant cut center stone with straight baguettes on the sides set in platinum!
appl.gif

Center Stone:
GIA cert #12817011
Radiant Cut
Clarity: VS2
Color: D
Measurements: 7.36x6.63x4.58
weight 1.71 carats
depth: 69.1%
table: 72%
gordle: med to slight thick
culeet: none
polish: VG
symmetry: G

Baguettes weigh .35 tcw:
VS1
D color

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I had the same trouble with my digital and mine is only a couple of years old! I found that if I had someone else take the picture of the ring on my hand, it seemed to turn out better for some reason. Not that any of my shots turned out that great! I am still experimenting
twirl.gif
!

Using a tripod and macro setting (if you have one) and set Auto ISO on (faster shutter speed to minimize moving camera when taking shots), maybe it will make the shots clearer. Keep trying, I would love to see other shots since I love Radiants!!! And yours looks spectacular-even when a little blurry!!

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement.

The ring is beautiful! It's not only icy white, it's HUGE.

Wow!

Thanks for the peek!

Kris

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice RIng...
21.gif

mdurkin

Rough_Rock
I forgot to put in the ring size...6 1/2. Oh, and I'm still working on a clear picture...

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
congratz on ur engagment mdurkin, beautiful ring! when u post a better pic, i will change the 1 that i have posted for u in the eye candy thread
5.gif

mdurkin

Rough_Rock
Hi, I finally got a better picture from someone else's camera!

Ring on Megs hand 2.jpg

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! That is so beautiful and elegant. Stone is gorgeous!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results