shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged & the reactions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StarbuttsKoffee

Shiny_Rock
asscher<3: ditto that women can be very catty in one of those situations. I was with a girl in a shopping mall and she actually pointed at my ring and said "For me, I will want to have something bigger than that"
14.gif
Maybe she didn''t say that intentionally and I wasn''t too sad about it cos the size of the rock doesn''t really matter to me, the only thing matter is that this ring was purchased and being picked by my love!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Can we PLEASE see pictures? I don''t know about your friends, but a 1ct asscher would be just fine and dandy with me. I LOVE them!

I''m sorry your friends aren''t sharing in your excitement. People can be really weird about that stuff. Hopefully they''ll get more into it as the wedding plans come about. If not, I''m sure you can find some new friends who genuinely care about you. Happy engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results