shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged!!! Thanks to everyone and Quest!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlow

Rough_Rock
Happy New Year everyone! So I know I have not posted in awhile...been a little busy, wink wink. Anyways, Let me start off by saying thanks to Pete and Timmy at Quest Jewelers. They have been awesome through the whole process and put together an awesome ring. I cannot say enough about them, if anyone wants to speak about them further feel free to contact me.

I popped the question a couple of days before christmas in San Francisco and of course she said yes. When I first gave her the ring, I think she was slightly in shock because it wasn''t until the third or forth look at the ring until I got the "Oh, My God!" She loves the ring and everything about it.

It has been a very busy holiday season with everything and I am very happy to be moving on to the next stage. I will try to find some time and post the full proposal later on.

travis3.JPG

tlow

Rough_Rock
another one

travislow1.JPG

tlow

Rough_Rock
another

travis7.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring, congratulations!!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
tlow - congrats!!! that is wonderful. I LOVE your ring, it''s classic but with a twist. I haven''t been around much - did you post about the setting details already?

a

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!!! Please post hand shots!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations tlow!!!! The ring is gorgeous. We need hand shots!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring! Congrats on your engagement. We would love to see some hand shots of that blingtastic beauty.
36.gif

gail013

Shiny_Rock
It is gorgeous, but you know we need specs! Please!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Quest did a fab job as usual. It''s beautiful...congrats..

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring! Congratulations!

diamondhunter10

Shiny_Rock
Congrats that is a beautiful ring. Any idea when the big day will be?

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
simply gorgeous! more pics please!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful.

shay

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI, tlow! Thanks so much for coming back and showing us the ring! I would encourage you to post again in the Show Me the Ring forum and tell your proposal story! The ring is beautiful...you did a great job!
30.gif

tlow

Rough_Rock
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delays...I have been super busy. Anyways, real quick here are some of the spces:

GIA EX Ideal
1.50 carats
G
SI1
7.31-7.37x4.51mm
Ex/Ex/None
Table: 57%
Depth: 61.4%
crown: 35.5%
Pavilion: 40.6%
thin-slightly thick

The ring has a micropave band that is 3.25ish mm think going from the 4-8 oclock position. The halo has the same micropave, don''t know the dimensions of the halo.

I will get the new fiance to take some hand pics. In the mean time, here are some more "myjestic" pictures (as quoted by one of my friends)
1.gif
Stay tuned for the proposal!
travis_ideal_image.jpg
Full.jpg
travis8.jpg
travis7.jpg
travis6.jpg
travis5.jpg
travis4.jpg
travis3.jpg
travis2.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Gulp...what a beauty! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

tlow

Rough_Rock
Another quick note...I was really worried that the centerstone/halo would look huge on her finger, don''t get me wrong it still looks big but I am so happy how it came out...okay gotta go now. Look for the story next week! Sorry to string everyone along, although I must say getting all of the congrats and the ring looks great comments puts a smile on my face
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results