shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged - Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Stunner

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
On Saturday night, my now fiancee surprised me by asking me to be his life partner with this 3.33 ct raspberry pink Tourmaline and .71ctw (G-H/VS2) diamond stunner! I've always been more of a colored stone girl than a diamond girl and I love having an exotic and one-of-a-kind engagement ring that looks like it's befitting of royalty! I love the twist on the shoulders of the band. It was a size 7 and I wear a 4.75 but my friend is a jeweler and it came through resizing "surgery" with flying colors on Sunday when she resized it in her home studio. She double-checked the melee too to make sure nothing too bad happened in the process. The ring is huge but it's wearable and the stone is set low enough in the setting that I'm not (overly) worried about knocking it on something.

This will be a second marriage for each of us. We're in our 40s now and this feels so much richer. We both know what we want from life and we both know that even after divorce, love comes back. Just because it isn't the future you anticipated, doesn't mean you can't make it beautiful. Together we are living proof.

IMG_4161.JPG IMG_4168.jpg IMG_4177.JPG IMG_4183.JPG

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous! it looks so elegant on your hand & pairs nicely with your bracelets. congrats on your engagement! :kiss2:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Tanzi that is an amazing ring! It has perfect presence on your hand, yes it's big but not too big. I love the photo with your hand on your hip; you look very chic and glamourous! How did you now fiancé go about choosing that on his own? Mine would not have a clue!

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congratulations :D

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful and congrats on your engagement!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy wow! Congratulations and best wishes!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations!!

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and that stunning ring!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful and unique ring! Congratulations! This isn't my or my husband's first marriage, but we just celebrated ten great years and I can't imagine being any happier. Cheers to a future filled with love and happiness!

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Holy smokes what a beautiful engagement ring, congratulations!!!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Tanzigrrl - it’s absolutely stunning, what a beautiful design. It looks perfect on your hand, wishing you nothing but happy times, now and always.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Congratulations!

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I love the size of it! Agree with other posters, it has such a classy presence! Just lovely!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! She looks amazing! Congratulations!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congratulations !

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what a regal piece! Congratulations on your engagement

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very very sophisticated, LOVE the setting and stone.. Congratulatons! I know that feeling the second time around.. you have exquisite taste.:love::love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s so beautiful and beautiful on you. Congratulations to a long and happy life together.

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you for so many reasons! For finding new love, for a beautiful view on life and the future, and of course your amazing ring! I too remarried around 40 to my first kiss 27 years later, and life is beyond wonderful. Wear it in good health!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So happy for you! Congrats on your engagement and that stunner of a ring!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful and looks just perfect on you! Congratulations

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!! Looks lovely on your hand! Congrats and enjoy! :appl: Love the color tone of your tourmaline:love: yum yum

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a gorgeous color!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love:

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy smokes that it beautiful! And I love that it matches your dress and cup!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omigosh, stunner is an understatement! :love::love::love: Totally in love with this ring, it's perfect! That pink color is delicious! Looks fabulous on your hand. Congrats, so happy for you as you enter into this wonderful new chapter of your life!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!
What a stunning ring. What do you plan for a wedding ring? Will you find a way to stack? Wear a stand alone wedding ring and move this to your right hand? Simply stick with this one?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results