shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged on Thanksgiving - FINALLY have pics!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kimberly74

Rough_Rock
I got engaged this past Thanksgiving
9.gif
and now I finally have the pictures to share with everyone. (This is my first time posting pictures, so I hope this works!!)

The specs are as follows: 1.16 ct. Marquise Brilliant; "D" color; SI1 clarity. There are 8 channel-set princess side-stones which are G/H in color and VVS2/VS1 in clarity.

Pic1 Websmall.jpg

Kimberly74

Rough_Rock
Here is another . . .

Pic2 Websmall.jpg

Kimberly74

Rough_Rock
. . . and the last one . . .

Pic3 Websmall.jpg

p-nut

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! Your ring is super sparkly and very pretty!. I got engaged on Thanksgiving day too
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kimberly,

Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is beautiful. My ring is a marquise also. I have been married almost 27 years.

It looks stunning on your hand.

Linda

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
Love your ring! I am a HUGE Marquise fan even though they aren''t that popular on this site.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
18.gif
it''s beautiful! Congratulations! I wish I had a longer cut stone like a marquise or pear, great coverage!

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
your ring is making me a marquise fan-it''s gorgeous! congrats to you
emsmile.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Congratulations!
36.gif

That's an awesome setting for a marquise
1.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It is lovely ring!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's so pretty!!! Congratulations!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful, and so different than what is usually seen around PS. Congratulations on your engagement!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, congrats! It looks huge! Beautiful!

Kimberly74

Rough_Rock

Thanks to all for everyone''s kind comments!!

35.gif
However, I did want to add a little "disclaimer" to the second picture - the bowtie appears to be pretty dark, however in person, its very faint. I guess its just the way I was taking the photos.

I know how the elongated fancy cuts, i.e. marquise, ovals and pears, tend to get the "bowtie" effect, however, ever since my aunt got engaged in 1987, with a marquise solitaire, I''ve been in love with that shape ever since!!

30.gif

Lucky for me, because if I had to make a decision between two or more shapes, I doubt I''d be engaged at this point - I''d still be trying to decide!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is very pretty and sparkly and it''s a "D"....oooo la la. It''s nice to see a marquis cut!

QOTDR

Rough_Rock
Congrats! I love your ring. I''m starting to like the marquise again- they are so pretty and face up so big
36.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement and your beautiful ring! We don''t see a lot of marquise diamonds here on PS, but I think part of why I love them so much is that you don''t see them that often. Of course, I am a bit prejudiced because I have a marquise that is almost the twin of yours (1.17 ct, D, SI1).

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and on such a beautiful ring!

That is one beautiful marquise!

Enjoy

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results