shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged during Quarantine!!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't normally comment on diamond bling, but I am ogling this one! Perfect proportions. Congrats - now we need handshots!

karylicious

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats! We need a hand shot!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
So happy for you!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Ovals are my other favorite shape, right up there with emerald cuts. Your ring is gorgeous. Best wishes to the two of you and hope that you have a long and happy life together!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely stunning. I have wanted a ring just like yours for a long time, but somehow I just never got one. Congratulations on your engagement.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Beautiful ring!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! Congratulations!

Just want to add that I initially read the title as Enraged during Quarantine. I came here to heartily agree!!!

Well that too. Lol!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! One day, you and hubby will look back and say “remember when I proposed during quarantine?!”

Enjoy that stunner. Make sure you wear her out for a walk around the neighborhood or something. :)

Snow White

Rough_Rock
Congratulation for your engagement! Your ring is really lovely.
Would you mind to show us some hand shots?

Chantek

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! It’s beautiful.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I want to share some positive news and happiness during these tough days! I always loved looking and shopping for diamonds. I discovered this forum years ago but never shared anything before. I told my boyfriend about this site and he found Maytal Hannah. Right away after their first meeting, he felt comfortable and confident of creating the dream ring for me! She worked with him, listened to his ideas and to my desires, and she created the most beautiful ring we have ever seen! I knew he would propose, but I didn't know when. I assumed he would on our trip to Europe, but when that got cancelled due to the quarantine, I figured he'd just wait until we rebooked our trip. But he SURPRISED me, and made a romantic dinner and proposed with this gorgeous ring during dessert! I got an oval diamond with half moon side stones and I am in LOVE with it! The ring turned out more stunning than I could have ever imagined! All my friends tell me they can't wait to see it in person! This is a time I will never forget! IMG_5286.PNGIMG_5287.PNGIMG_5285.JPGIMG_5284.JPG

Congrats on your engagement and your beautiful ring! Would love you see hand pics!!

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning!! Congratulations!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so beautiful! I am glad it will make this current environment give you memories of joy in spite of it!! Congratulations and I can't wait to see hand shots!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! This is gorgeous!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations!
Please share some details about the stones, and the setting, if you can!!
I’m requesting more photos, and a ton of hand shots!!! Blessings for a lifetime of happiness!!! :kiss2::kiss2:

minniezhang

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is a beauty! Hand shots please!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning ring! Love it so much. Congratulations! Would love to see a hand shot!

Nida

Shiny_Rock
I want to share some positive news and happiness during these tough days! I always loved looking and shopping for diamonds. I discovered this forum years ago but never shared anything before. I told my boyfriend about this site and he found Maytal Hannah. Right away after their first meeting, he felt comfortable and confident of creating the dream ring for me! She worked with him, listened to his ideas and to my desires, and she created the most beautiful ring we have ever seen! I knew he would propose, but I didn't know when. I assumed he would on our trip to Europe, but when that got cancelled due to the quarantine, I figured he'd just wait until we rebooked our trip. But he SURPRISED me, and made a romantic dinner and proposed with this gorgeous ring during dessert! I got an oval diamond with half moon side stones and I am in LOVE with it! The ring turned out more stunning than I could have ever imagined! All my friends tell me they can't wait to see it in person! This is a time I will never forget! IMG_5286.PNGIMG_5287.PNGIMG_5285.JPGIMG_5284.JPG

Waw nice stone
Can you share its details please

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
These certainly are crazy times! At least you will remember them fondly. Gorgeous ring, congratulations!

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for that engagement-story.

As a diamond-professional, I am not going to comment on your diamonds and engagement-ring, my apologies, but I am going to wish you a lot of joy in wearing this memorable piece.

Most importantly, I wanted to thank you for sharing your beautiful engagement-story. We are living in weird, unexpected times, indeed.

But your SO went forward with his engagement, even in weird times. And I would like to commend him for that.

A few weeks ago, we all probably thought that the world was hitting a big pause-button, and everything returning to normal a few weeks later. Now, we probably start to understand that the old normal will probably not return and that we should rather adapt to a new normal.

So, while corona is raging without an end-date in sight, life goes on and love goes on. And luckily, your SO realized that his desire to ask you for engagement did not change and he went forward with his proposal. It clearly shows how much he values you and the act of that proposal.

Thank you for sharing that uplifting story. And most importantly, ending with my traditional words:

Live long,

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results