shape
carat
color
clarity

ENGAGED! Cushion Halo Micropave!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mimistar

Rough_Rock

So I''ve been on these boards reading and reading and reading about everyone''s rings and experiences. And I must say, I could not have done it without PS! My boyfriend of 4 1/2 years (fiancé now) has never actually been on these boards, but I was sure to share with him the knowledge I acquired here: the diffent kinds of cushion cuts, the difference between channel setting and pave, micropave, shank, halo etc.

I fell in love with the Harry Winston micropave cushion modified brilliant ring from the moment I saw it on their website. But if you have been on the HW site you know, there is literally ZERO information about the ring offered. So shortly after I saw it, I googled the name and found AngelainJapan''s ring on PS and I was sold! I shared some pics (thanks to Angela for posting) with my then-boyfriend and he basically did everything else from there. I had nothing to do with the process other than offer new bits and pieces of information I learned along the way. I didn''t even think the ring was being made yet!

Little did I know he had been planning this since last June, but he finally proposed last Thursday in NYC! We live in southern California and were spening 5 days in the Big Apple. It was our first night there, we were riding the horse and carriage ride around Central Park, when he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. And he proposed with the most AMAZING and gorgeous ring I have ever laid eyes on! Seriously. No joke--people stopped me in the streets of NY to ask about it! It is a size 5 cushion modified brilliant halo micropave ring with a 1.65 carat center stone (color grade F) and a matching eternity micropave wedding band. The ring was custom made by a long time family jeweler (who will remain nameless).

Both our jeweler and my boyfriend truly made all my dreams come true with this ring. It is absolutely breath-taking. I just had to post and share the news with everyone on PS. Thank you all again!
9.gif

mimistar

Rough_Rock
Pic 6 (sorry about the super dry skin... the NYC weather killed my hands!)

Mimistar6.jpg

mimistar

Rough_Rock
LAST ONE (for now)
31.gif

Mimistar7.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
very pretty. Congratulations!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring. The HW halo is my absolute favorite!!!!! Congratulations on your engagment! You both did a great job on that ring!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats!
36.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

OH MY GOD!!! IT IS TO DIE FORRRRRR!!!!!!! I MEAN LIKE SERIOUSLY!!! YOU ARE ONE LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!!! Cushion cuts are my kryptonite! which is weird cuz i just ordered a setting with a round.... but uuhhhhgghhhhh your cushion....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

its soooo beatiful... i dont even know what to say! its breathtaking! and i love the halo and the pave!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is stunning! Nice job BF!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, your ring is really stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It really is stunning and looks much larger than 1.65 ct.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous!! Congrats on your engagement.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, this is such a beautiful ring!!! What wonderful finger coverage, it looks gorgeous on your hand!! Congrats!
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, your ring is just beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!! Congrats on your engagement!!!! I can see why people stopped you to oggle the ring after the proposal!! It''s simply stunning!!!!

I hope you don''t mind if I add your ring to the halos collection!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is lovely! I would love to see some close up shots of the ring details if you have any!
9.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Harry Winston style cushion halos are just swoonworthy!

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
It''s lovely
3.gif
Congrats on your engagement
1.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrat mimistar, on your engagement
36.gif
not to mention your gorgeous ring
2.gif
30.gif

mimistar

Rough_Rock
Thank you EVERY ONE for your kind words! I really appreciate all the positive the compliments! The ring IS just dreamy and I almost don''t even want to wear it out! I want to get a placeholder for everyday wear ;-) I''ve never owned a piece of jewelry like this before---I''m too scared to damage it.

I will post a couple more pics in the morning, I hope you all don''t mind

2.gif

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!! It''s amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results