shape
carat
color
clarity

Enerchi & Woofmama - our matching DiamondZone zircon rings!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woofmama and I both have a love of modern/contemporary design and we decided to do a joint jewelry project and set our round zircons in a matching setting. We scoured the internet for ideas we both liked, then narrowed down to a single setting that each of us agreed on (we worked thru that SUPER quickly - great minds think alike, I guess!) and then approached a few vendors we have worked with in the past. We decided to go with Ilya of DiamondZone and he sent us CAD's to approve prior to casting our rings. They were finished much faster than we had anticipated - Woofmama received hers first (being a local to the Chicago area, vs mine having to traverse the Canada/US border and the assorted hangups that our lovely system provides....!!). I just LOVED hers and I was so excited, I couldn't wait to meet my ring!!

I'll let Woofmama give the specs on her blue zircon/YG ring but here are the specs on my rosey/orange/pink/copper unheated zircon in RG:

The zircon (my birthstone) is from Dana Reynolds at Mastercut Gems, 2.7 cts, 8.1mm diameter, from Tanzania. I had it shipped directly from Dana to Ilya so I do not have any pics of it unset other than the link from his site: http://mastercutgems.com/index.php?page=viewgem&id=7742

The setting is 14k rose gold, which looks YG in some pics in a size 8. Spins a bit but that's because its winter here, come summer, I probably won't be able to get it on or off! I have worn this constantly for the past 2+ weeks! I find it super comfortable to wear and am getting a lot of compliments on the style. THANKS Ilya and DZ! I am very happy with my lovely birthstone ring!!

Woofmama will be along shortly to add her details!

img_6466.jpg

img_6467.jpg

img_6469.jpg

img_6471.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Enerchi & Woofmama - our matching DiamondZone zircon rin

more from the christmas tree photo shoot! Hand shots to come but iPhone battery died, so waiting to charge then I can resume picture taking.

img_6475.jpg

img_6477.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a fun project. What a great idea to do this together. Looking forward to see both of your hand shots. It's a gorgeous design.
Thanks for sharing.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Enerchi!!!! So nice to see you here! I love your joint project - impressive on so many levels the least of which is the team designing. And everyone will think you're married if and when you hang out together :bigsmile: ;))

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fun! So glad you love it!! :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous color!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Sorry I didn't get my pics added, I was at work all day, will get some up ASAP.

Enerchi your ring is beautiful! It was pretty gutsy having it set sight unseen, love the color of your stone!

minousbijoux said:
Enerchi!!!! So nice to see you here! I love your joint project - impressive on so many levels the least of which is the team designing. And everyone will think you're married if and when you hang out together :bigsmile: ;))

LMAO-minousbijoux! :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

I've tried to add my pictures and keep getting timed out. Enerchi I emailed them to you. Can you add them please? :sun:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

How fun that you got matching rings, love it! Enerchi, your zircon ring is gorgeous! :love: beautiful color and such a pretty setting, enjoy! Anxious to see woofmama's ring!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Here are Woofmama's pics -- GORGEOUS stone!!! set in YG

20141227_201802.jpg

20141227_201810.jpg

20141227_201840.jpg

20141227_201850.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

It's gorgeous!! I'm impressed with Ilya's work. Can't wait to see these both in person.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Both rings are stunning! The flow of the design is so elegant and I love that each of you has her own unique colored stone. I love the mysterious orangey as well as the fresh seaside blue.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Thanks for adding my pics! I'm trying again. The color of my stone is brighter blue than shown in my pictures. Attaching pics of my stone unset to show color. I bought my zircon from Dana at Mastercut during one of his sales. It's 3.02ct and 8mm.
Love the cut and color, IRL it's such a sparkle bomb!
My stone reminds of the bright blue summer sky and I love the flowing bezel. I haven't worn it much because to me it screams summer and I picture myself wearing it walking along the lakefront downtown.
Ilya did a fantastic job on the bezel, the quality of the setting is extremely nice! He also worked very fast, I think I had my ring one week after I sent the stone. Super happy with the finished product.

This was such a fun project to collaborate on with my dear friend Enerchi :)) Now I just have to convince her to come back to Chicago so we can hang out together with our rings :devil:

mc_zircon_4.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

GORGEOUS! Enerchi and Woofmama, I love your birthstone rings. :love:
Clean and elegant and ooh so gorgeous. Enjoy in health and happiness. :appl:

Enerchi, that ring (love the rose gold!) is sure to keep you warm through the cold Canadian winter!

Woofmama, I love the blueness of your zircon. So lovely! Did I mention blue is my favorite color? :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Woofmama, you ring is gorgeous! I love that shade of blue, it's my favorite color too; and you're right, it brings up thoughts of spring/summer - the sky, the ocean, so bright and fresh - congrats to both you ladies!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

great project, love the design, and they are both absolutely lovely!
congrats to you both!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a fun idea and cool rings ladies!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love these. And the idea is so cute!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

We FINALLY saw the sun today!!! I snapped some more pics to share. Couldn't get a clear shot of the the right colour that I see when I look at it, so the blurry one will have to do.

img_6502.jpg

img_6503.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have been waiting for your handshots Enerchi. Thanks for sharing. What a beautiful and mysterious color. The ring looks lovely on you.

Both rings are stunning! I love the summery blue of yours Woofmama. Hopefully the two of you will have a get together soon
M

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Enerchi, that is gorgeous on your hand! :love: Looks fab with that nail polish too! :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Woofmama, love yours as well!

AntiqueLover

Shiny_Rock

I'm sorry to hijack your thread ladies! Enrechi, I've spoken to you a bit about having a custom e-ring setting done by DZ. When working with tiny melee/pave type stines, is there going to be a visible difference between the VS and Si1 /2? I'm not a huge diamond nut to really know. Ilya says he doesn't think it will make a difference. Is it really necessary to upgrade to VS? I'd message you, but don't know how

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Thanks for all of the nice comments :wavey: It really is a fun design and beautifully made. I had so much fun collaborating with Enerchi, never mind that neither of us knew a damn thing about cads, we both just said-looks good to me :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thank you all for your lovely compliments!!! It was a very easy design process, as in: "What about this? Ya - that's perfect!I" - and then it all fell into place pretty quickly once we decided we were going to go for it and we had the CAD's from Ilya.

I love the colour of Woofmama's zircon - its like the caribbean ocean and I could just fall into it... :love: :love: That YG really makes it pop!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

I love these. Do you have a pic of them stacked?

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

pregcurious|1420344092|3811568 said:
I love these. Do you have a pic of them stacked?

Hi Preg :wavey: If you mean stacked together, no we don't. Enerchi is in Canada & I'm in Chicago. The next time we visit I'll be happy to snap a picture for you, though I have no idea when that might be.

Glad you like our design :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results