shape
carat
color
clarity

ENDLESS STACKABLE RING FUN

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.5mm thick!! wow!! cute rings :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love thin stackables...these are cute if you''re just looking for a change in color.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
This is exactly what I have been looking for! I want two -- one black and one white.
36.gif

elsie

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, thanks for the link, DiamondSmitten -- I love those rings!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those rings look really cool. Has anyone bought anything from that site before?

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
I have a few things from the site which is what makes me check it often. It is great for this "type" of jewelry if you will. I have a ring which I wear every single day as my RHR and I get endless compliments on it. The ring I have is the one in the upper left hand corner. Its so nice many people ask me if it is a real antique. They have matching earrings which I am obviously dieing for.

jewelzz.JPG

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
another shot of the ice.com ring

jewelzzz.JPG

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
Nice ice!
30.gif
9.gif
And... tanzanite??
31.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty. Who else makes skinny stackables?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/12/2007 9:23:26 PM
Author: DiamondSmitten
I have a few things from the site which is what makes me check it often. It is great for this ''type'' of jewelry if you will. I have a ring which I wear every single day as my RHR and I get endless compliments on it. The ring I have is the one in the upper left hand corner. Its so nice many people ask me if it is a real antique. They have matching earrings which I am obviously dieing for.

THANKS. I''ll have to bookmark their site.

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to let everyone know my dad surprised my mom with one of the stackable rings yellow gold with white diamonds to match her wedding set. Things have been really rough lately and she definetly wasn''t expecting it but she was thrilled and teared up. The ring is sooooo dainty and beautiful and a great sparkly addition to her set. Now I want one (or 5) even more!

blingers

Rough_Rock
blah..blah...

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2007 2:43:10 PM
Author: blingers
HI. I bought mine from ***. The brand is *** designs. I will show you my pics soon. I think my fingers will be cutely loaded.
website has fun stuff...www.blahblahblah.com
face20.gif
35.gif
Spammer, go away.

mishelly

Rough_Rock
Lovely!! But...How the heck do I order one of the stackable rings? I signed up and created an account but can''t for the life of me figure out how to order that specific product? Any tips, PLEASE????

Arghh I can''t wait to have a few on my right hand!!! Please help me, I feel so silly that I can''t figure it out.

mishelly

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! How ADORABLE! I LOVE them!
Oh dear... the wish list grows ever longer...
2.gif

mishelly

Rough_Rock
Okay, I ordered the stackable y/g diamond band today--can't wait til it's here!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
oooooh!! I want one!!!! Or all ;-) When you get your mishelly please post hand shots!! I think I''d like to show them to one of my sisters so she can hint to her hubby if she likes them :) At $25-40 a month thats totally do-able! Perhaps I''ll have to buy myself an early birthday present
31.gif

mishelly

Rough_Rock
I sure will post pics when it''s in my hot little hands lol. I am sooo excited for it to arrive! This is my first internet diamond purchase--my e-ring and wedding band were custom made from family diamonds (OMC''s) so I''m wondering how the thin diamond band will look with the wedding set.

mishelly

mishelly

Rough_Rock
Here are some pictures of my y/g endless stackable ring that I received last week. I''ll try to upload a few diff pics w/ and w/out my ering.

ring 2 email size.jpg

mishelly

Rough_Rock
I usually wear a size 6 but b/c it''s so thin (1.5 mm) it seems a bit big...wondering if I should send it back and get a 1/2 size smaller, or get some sizing beads added to it...

ring 3 email size.jpg

mishelly

Rough_Rock
Here's another pic. I am really happy with its sparkle factor, esp since the stones are I1-2 clarity. I guess b/c the stones are so small the inclusions aren't *really* noticeable to my eyes :)

I'd like to purchase another 1/2 eternity band but slightly wider, and in w/g for a RHR--maybe 2.5-3 mm? Does anyone have some suggestions regarding who makes a stunning half eternity for a reasonable price, or any pics they'd like to share? I'll also do a search on this site, of course! Thanks for looking!

Mishelly in Canada

ring email size.jpg

BKmommy

Rough_Rock
I posted several weeks ago about deciding what to replace my lost wedding ring with, and DANG, those are so yummy! They''d be beautiful stacked on either side of a solitaire, don''t you think? . I may never decide what I want...
37.gif

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
That''s cute. I''m sort of tempted. Does anyone know a place with similar rings with higher grade diamonds? Like a VS1 or something? I love the look but I''m a little worried that with that grade they''d sparkle less??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results