shape
carat
color
clarity

Endless Emerald Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Franny

Rough_Rock
I am planning on resetting my 1.25 emerald cut e-ring later this year. I had been planning on going to a 3-stone with approx .60 c emerald cut diamonds on each side of the center stone a la Tiffany’s. Very simple, elegant, safe but I can’t say that it’s true love. Lately, my heart has been going pitter patter whenever I take a look at the Tiffany Legacy ring and the Ritani Endless Love ring. So here’s my question: does anyone have any pictures (especially hand shots) of a this kind of ring -- bezel set with micro pave or bead-set diamonds—made with an emerald cut? I have only seen one, which is below, which is not a great picture even though it looks lovely. Any opinions about whether this type of setting is attractive with emerald cuts? I am not worried about it taking emphasis away from the center stone because its probably not the greatest cut EC (I’m learning a little too much hanging around here) and it’s a tad petite on my 7.25 fingers. Anyway, I LOVE how Treysar’s RB was reset in a similar style and am wondering if a similar transformation is possible for my EC.

endlessemerald.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you seen these
2.gif

ACF963C.jpg
& bands
ACF964E.jpg

(from DirtCheapDiamonds)

Although, why not keep in the loop both sidestones and the pave frame idea...

RTD-1328-59087.jpg

(from J.B. Star)

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
well............. I just don''t know what to say..................

sorry, I lost my breath. Those are simply stunning!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

Franny

Rough_Rock
Thanks Ana! I have seen the top two and adore them but I would love to actually see them or something like them with a rectangular stone instead of using my not-too-hot imagination. As for the bottom one, I think I''d like something a little more delicate. Plus,I''m afraid that might be a budget-buster -- especially since I''d like a matching (but not flush-fitting) band.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Franny, you are a girl after my own heart--that''s totally my style as well. I was going to post that same pic you started with (from Soloman Bros.) which isn''t great as you know. The ones from DCD are the same Ritani with an asscher center. I am really not sure where to find a pic with the rectangular look you''re seeking, but you can at least get a continued general idea at www.artofplatinum.com or www.danielk.net ? I''ll keep looking around for you!! Sounds like it will be gorgeous. Also see what Michael B has--there are some rectangular radiants in a similar settings.

Franny

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the help so far. I bumped this up to see if anyone has emerged with any more pictures and to ask a couple more questions:
1) Do you think this type of setting (see the picture in my original question) would make my 1.25 EC stone look smaller/larger/the same? I would also have a matching band. I currently have trilliants as side stones and while they are truly lousy stones, they add some presence and spread to the ring.
2) Anyone think this type of setting will look dated down the road? I know it is antiquey and I absolutely love it but part of me thinks it would be "safer" to go the 3 stone route. Hmmmm. I would appreciate your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results