shape
carat
color
clarity

Enchanted diamonds is on point.

ismaiL92

Rough_Rock
Cliffs:

> Bought my fiancé a ring from enchanted about 7 months ago. Josh was super helpful the whole process.
> Sister got engaged recently, her fiancé lives in NYC and they visited the store in person- they actually remembered me. My sister said she had a great experience also!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1443322909|3932284 said:
That's great to hear! Just a thought, but you might want to post in the testimonial area too. That way potential clients can see it more easily. Things seem to get rotated off RT quickly due to the volume of threads, etc. Congratulations to both of you on your purchases! :wavey:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/forums/pricescope-testimonials.57/

Very often Rocky Talk forum is used for testimonials.

Before this thread I had never heard of the 'testimonial forum'.
Look, it gets nearly zero traffic.
Notice how far apart the dates of the most recent posts are.

Why post where nobody will see what you post?
Another forum that PS admin should just eliminate.

screen_shot_2015-09-26_at_8.png

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please post a picture of your finished ring and your sister's! We'd love to see them!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1443323346|3932288 said:
Rockinruby|1443322909|3932284 said:
That's great to hear! Just a thought, but you might want to post in the testimonial area too. That way potential clients can see it more easily. Things seem to get rotated off RT quickly due to the volume of threads, etc. Congratulations to both of you on your purchases! :wavey:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/forums/pricescope-testimonials.57/

Very often Rocky Talk forum is used for testimonials.

Before this thread I had never heard of the 'testimonial forum'.
Look, it gets nearly zero traffic. Notice how far apart the dates of the most recent posts are.

Why post where nobody will see what you post?
Another forum that PS admin should just eliminate.

Great! It's wonderful that people post their experiences in RT. As long as there is a designated area for testimonials then there should be nothing wrong with posting there as well if they choose to. I agree that it doesn't get as high traffic, but that was the point. Some of us do use the testimonial area and it's a quick way to reference various vendor experiences. I found several reviews in the last 23 +pages of RT with dates ranging from today to June. (A couple weren't technically reviews) You did make me curious about how often people reply/view/post about their experience. :confused: The number of views & comments were not that dissimilar. The main difference was that I had to sift through almost 25 pages to find what I was looking for. However I guess that's still better than the alternative if nobody knows where to even find the testimonials area! :lol: Thanks for the info Kenny! You've certainly made me think twice about the testimonials area. :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1443325115|3932292 said:
Please post a picture of your finished ring and your sister's! We'd love to see them!

+ 1

Q

Queenie60

I like Enchanted Diamonds as well. Have purchased 5 pieces of jewelry from them over the past 16 months or so. However, recently I was in the market for pear shaped studs and felt that their diamond prices were about 10% or so higher than other online vendors. I was quite discouraged when they refused to price match anything under $5,000.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results