shape
carat
color
clarity

Emma Stone's Engagement ring

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I love Emma Stone, and I'm so happy to hear of her engagement, to a comedian no less! Hope he'll keep her laughing all day long!
Paparazzi are stating that it is an antique cut of some sort, but to me it looks like a pearl in the center. Any of the jewelers here know anything about it? Does anyone have clearer pictures?

Emma's E- ring

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Interesting. From that photo it looks like a frozen spit diamond.
emma-stone-engagement-ring.jpg
I was able to find this though. Apparently it is a pearl?

If so they need a better photo of it, as thats a sweet lil' ring and that photo doesn't do it justice!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Geez, I hope that is what she wanted. Otherwise, that dude totally cheaped out.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Geez, I hope that is what she wanted. Otherwise, that dude totally cheaped out.

Shes pretty alternative and interesting so I think her ring would match and would also be something thats a little different.

But yes, In my opinion that ring shouldn't have cost more than $600

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I'm partial to pearl rings. My mom's original engagement ring from my dad was a pearl ring, and it was not unusual to have a pearl engagement ring in the 70's, and in Japan.

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I think it's a really beautiful, delicate, feminine ring. However, since it is pearl, does she have to take it off every time she washes her hands? How practical is this ring for daily wear?

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's gorgeous! She looks so incredibly happy! She's also pretty active in charity work and kataoka uses environmentally friendly materials so that could have also been a contributing factor.

I'm pretty disappointed to see the snobby comments on here about someone elses ring though. Not everyone wants a honkin diamond, and I thought we were passed the days of disparaging how much someone spent.

1575596748631.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How pretty and unusual.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very feminine and pretty ring. I wish them much happiness.

(And I hope she knows how to baby a pearl ring)

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and unique ring!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's gorgeous! She looks so incredibly happy! She's also pretty active in charity work and kataoka uses environmentally friendly materials so that could have also been a contributing factor.

I'm pretty disappointed to see the snobby comments on here about someone elses ring though. Not everyone wants a honkin diamond, and I thought we were passed the days of disparaging how much someone spent.

1575596748631.png

I suppose you are referring to my comment. I don't think its snobby at all. Just an observation about a celebrity ring. If it is what she wanted then its great. She does look very happy, so I am guessing it is.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No durable enough for long term wear, however, if it pleases her, then why not?!

DK :))

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun for it to be a Kataoka! It's definitely unique. I suspect if she damages the pearl, she will just get the pearl replaced... I think she is adorable in interviews and a great actress, so I hope she is very happy!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearl is my birthstone, and I think there's a mystery and magic to them that you see in no other gem.

I think, rather than going for a specific gem, the goal is to get the best of its kind, whatever 'it' might be. I love diamonds (clearly!), but they're not as rare as some colored gems that are cheaper. Over time, my collection of diamonds has decreased and my love of colored gems has increased. And pearls can exercise an obsession over their wearer that is impossible to resist.

So it seems to me she's gone with a beautiful ring from a fabulous designer in a style she prefers and I think it looks lovely on her. I agree, tho - this ring will take a LOT of babying, so I hope she's had some good advice on how to care for it.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is her ring:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is beautiful. :love: Ethereal and feminine and very lovely. I wish the happy couple all the best. :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The exact ring is available on Catbird For $4780.00

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s lovely & unusual. Good for her! Definitely will require some delicate care but I’m sure she can afford to replace the pearl if need be.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Pearl...
...an obsession over their wearer

I somehow got a close look over a few collections of natural pearls & they left marks like nothing else. The classic types appear in the best jewelry, but there is more where these came from, if Mattar or one of their peers care to show. There must be addresses worth passing by near you, but I do not know...

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it and it looks beautiful on her, it's special

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love when erings are “not one’s typical”. As to pearls, even Liz Taylor did not despise them.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it's a really beautiful, delicate, feminine ring. However, since it is pearl, does she have to take it off every time she washes her hands? How practical is this ring for daily wear?

that's what im thinking ?
i mean she probably has a house keeper, a gardener and a personal assistant but pearls are so delicate

i guess @distracts is right
just replace the pearl if it gets damaged

@jaysonsmom what happened to your mum's ring ?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very pretty! She looks really happy.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
My mom keeps her pearl ering in her jewelry box and wears it on special occasions. She wears her diamond 15th anniversary ring as her ering.
001C0F0B-B7FF-4A81-AAD7-95E879DEB436.jpeg

My parents are visiting us here in the US right now, but when they are back home after this weekend, I’ll request a little ic of her original pearl ering.

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I love seeing a normal person engagement ring on a celebrity! For sure they can afford a big, huge diamond ring... but she hopefully got what she wanted! I think its lovely and they seem really happy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results