shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald studd rectangle earrings

fubag

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

My fiance would like a pair of rectangle shaped emerald studded earrings in white gold (hypoallergenic materials only). Without going lab created, I figured I'd ask this amazing community for ideas.

Since she has smaller ear lobes, I think the size of the emerald should be limited to 4x2.5mm(?) or ~0.6/0.7 CWT, something that could be worn daily and not be too large and in charge.

I'd love not not break the piggy bank, so I'm not sure what to expect for a price point.

Thanks in advance everyone!

mdi

Shiny_Rock
Depends on what qualities you're looking for. You should be able to keep it under $1000 for that size. I see some in the current Mastercut Gems sale, but am hesitant to link to them because the cut is not so great, IMHO. They are emerald cut though.

There's also a cheaper square cut pair, but the clarity is meh. If you're trying to keep the price lower, decide what trade-off you're willing to go with and look around (i.e. don't buy the first thing you see!) These are just a couple of examples I remembered seeing the other day.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results