shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald ring setting (ID Jewelry)

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Just had a great experience with getting a setting made for my green emerald. We purchased this emerald over 9 years ago when my first child was born (May is her birth month) hoping to create an jewelry piece to pass on to her. At the time, we didn't know what to do with the emerald (too busy being new parents) and so it sat in our safety deposit box for a long time. Life went on and we had a second child. Until recently, I cleaned out our safety deposit box and realized that we still had this emerald. I decided it was time to get it set. ID Jewelry was quite wonderful to work with and was able to create a setting that had all the details I imagined within my budget. Without further ado, here are some shots (sorry for poor quality, best I could do with my iPhone):
IMG_7186.jpg
IMG_7169.jpg IMG_7170.jpg IMG_7184.jpg IMG_7175.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7186.jpg
    IMG_7186.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 50

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful new ring. What a meaningful treasure to pass on to your daughter someday.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning stone and setting! Your ring looks beautiful on you

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s such a rich shade of green! The setting is perfect for it. What a meaningful heirloom for your daughter!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect setting for your gorgeous emerald! It’s lovely. My daughter will also inherit mine one day, and we are both May babies. Enjoy your new ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Swaaaeeeeettt!:love::love:

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!:love: You chose the perfect setting, and they did a great job making it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this ring so much!! :love: Beautiful in every way! :kiss2: Enjoy this gorgeous piece!

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Perfect setting for your gorgeous emerald! It’s lovely. My daughter will also inherit mine one day, and we are both May babies. Enjoy your new ring!

Thank you! I love your gorgeous emerald as well :love:

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
LOVE this ring so much!! :love: Beautiful in every way! :kiss2: Enjoy this gorgeous piece!

Thanks so much! You have a stunning sapphire ring. I've always loved Princess Di's ring since I was a little girl. I'm a September baby so that's definitely going to be my next project. :D

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it, simple, clean, classic, all the best things in one! :appl:

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring. Congratulations.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring !!! Love, love the setting.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful heirloom piece! Love the setting...art-deco-y feel that will stand the test of time...Congrats on your 9 year old baby =)2!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I second the request for emerald deets!

And what a wearable ring, too! Just lovely. :))

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words. I'm extremely pleased with how the setting came out. Trying to resist the temptation to wear it every day as I know emeralds are quite fragile.

Alas, I don't have the specs for the emerald ::) Unfortunately, I've lost/misplaced the original cert from 9 years ago - in between having babies and moving a couple of times over the years. All I know is that it is 1.03 carat and I recall it was "vivid green".

amoline

Shiny_Rock
This is a wonderful piece! What a great way to finish the story. Great color on that emerald.

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
love the setting.. Compliment the Emerald very much.. Good to know you had a good experience w IDJ..:mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous setting and beautiful stone. LOVE.:love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, congrats!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a beautiful emerald and ring! I can see why you’re enjoying it! :mrgreen2:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful setting and stone. I think it is the perfect compliment and I love the protection the bezel give it. I am so happy for you that you were able to set it. It looks beautiful on you!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring so much!!! I know you lost the details, but where’d you source it from?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results