shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald ring setting (by IDJ)

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
I just posted this in SMTR but someone suggested also posting here on CG, so here we go!

Just had a great experience with getting a setting made for my green emerald. We purchased this emerald over 9 years ago when my first child was born (May is her birth month) hoping to create an jewelry piece to pass on to her. At the time, we didn't know what to do with the emerald (too busy being new parents) and so it sat in our safety deposit box for a long time. Life went on and we had a second child. Until recently, I cleaned out our safety deposit box and realized that we still had this emerald. I decided it was time to get it set. ID Jewelry was quite wonderful to work with and was able to create a setting that had all the details I imagined within my budget. Without further ado, here are some shots (sorry for poor quality, best I could do with my iPhone):

IMG_7169.jpg IMG_7186.jpg
IMG_7184.jpg
IMG_7170.jpg
IMG_7175.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! they did a great job with that setting!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the new ring! It’s lovely! The

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!!! The color is really nice!

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Thank you all! Others have asked for the specs on the emerald but alas I've lost the cert. All I remember is that it is 1.03 carat and "vivid green" . As a pricescoper, I should know better - tsk tsk :oops:

praween_s

Shiny_Rock
It is really vivid green and the setting is so secure. Congratulations :kiss2:

Gummybear

Rough_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!

deorwine

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful. Where did you get the emerald?

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful. Where did you get the emerald?
We had our local jeweler source the stone the stone for us. I just told them to get me a nice looking emerald around 1 carat and they did it!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Amazeballs! It has great color!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results