carat
color
clarity

Emerald ring (reset)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My MIL passed away several years ago and left an emerald ring to my DH. He doesn't wear rings other than his wedding band, so the ring sat and sat and sat. He wanted me to enjoy it, so I had it reset. My MIL wore the old ring all the time; it was very well loved.

I have some pictures--forgive me for my usual mess. LOL.
emerald1.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

The emerald was purchased over 30 years ago in Colombia. It is 4.71 ctw. The reset is in 14K yellow gold with a black rhodium bezel. I wear on my right hand, pointer finger.

I am very happy with the reset!

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, this stone is STUNNING. It is everything I would want in an emerald: the shape (obviously) the size, the neon & the Jardin.

I think you have done this beauty proud with the reset. She's a sizeable stone of greeny goodness & looks beautiful on you x

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, this stone is STUNNING. It is everything I would want in an emerald: the shape (obviously) the size, the neon & the Jardin.

I think you have done this beauty proud with the reset. She's a sizeable stone of greeny goodness & looks beautiful on you x

Thank you dear lady! :wavey: I have a gifted jeweller.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

The emerald was purchased over 30 years ago in Colombia. It is 4.71 ctw. The reset is in 14K yellow gold with a black rhodium bezel. I wear on my right hand, pointer finger.

I am very happy with the reset!

cheers--Sharon

i love this
on one hand im sad hubbie didint want to wear it
but men can be rough with their hands so its better you wear it

and now he can enjoy seeing it on your hand
its a beautiful colour and i love the style of the ring

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i love this
on one hand im sad hubbie didint want to wear it
but men can be rough with their hands so its better you wear it

and now he can enjoy seeing it on your hand
its a beautiful colour and i love the style of the ring

Thank you. This ring looks very well on his hand. He may reach for it anytime, but unlikely. Rings aren't his thing!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s turned out beautifully @canuk-gal, I’m so glad you’re happy with it. I love the simplicity of the elegant setting, it really let’s the emerald take front and centre stage.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal your new emerald ring turned out fabulous. It is such a luscious color of green and what a wonderful way to remember your mother-in-law. I'm glad you have such a special treasure.

Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s turned out beautifully @canuk-gal, I’m so glad you’re happy with it. I love the simplicity of the elegant setting, it really let’s the emerald take front and centre stage.

Thank you Austina! Simple and modern, what we aimed for.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal your new emerald ring turned out fabulous. It is such a luscious color of green and what a wonderful way to remember your mother-in-law. I'm glad you have such a special treasure.

Marcy

Thank you Marcy! My MIL wore it well.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful! I would love to see the before too.

Thank you!! It's here , in the long sleeve thread or something (named) like that.

post #62

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is sleek and elegant and the color is gorgeous! How nice that one of you will be wearing this beauty! I am sure she would be pleased and your husband can continue gazing at it on your hand. Enjoy and wear in health and happiness always!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is sleek and elegant and the color is gorgeous! How nice that one of you will be wearing this beauty! I am sure she would be pleased and your husband can continue gazing at it on your hand. Enjoy and wear in health and happiness always!!

Thank you MGR! My DH said WOW. All good.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You chose the perfect setting! That emerald looks like it glows! It’s so sleek and modern. Enjoy @canuk-gal :wavey:

Thank you! I had minimal requests for my bench: set east-west, yellow gold + bezel, and split shank. It was easy for me!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous heirloom!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWOON!!!!

What a gorgeous reset and stunning ring @canuk-gal !!!!
Wear her in good health and blingy emeraldlicous joy with only happy memories of your mother in law.
She is always close to your heart now.

Big hugs and Congratulations on your emeraldlicious masterpiece.:love:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! I’m loving the two-tone setting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results