shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Eternity Band from ID Jewelry/S. Kirsch

P

Petalouda

Hello all!

I'm in the market for a new band (yay!). I am looking at an emerald cut eternity band from either Steven Kirsch or ID Jewelry and was wondering if anyone here had one from either. Steven Kirsch quoted me a little over 14k for a 6 carat band, diamonds G VS2. After looking around a bit where i live (not in NY), seems like a good deal. However, it seems like ID Jewelry has even more competitive prices and from what I have read - seems like their quality is awesome too. If you have a photo - or any input - I would greatly appreciate it!

CrazyBirdLady

Shiny_Rock
One thing I've learnt from having a few eternities is that not all are created equal and if i had my time again its one of the rings i would not cut corners on. The setting of the diamonds is just as important as the quality of the diamonds. If i was going to order another eternity i I'd be going with ERD.

Q

Queenie60

I do not have an eternity band however, I have purchase jewelry from ID Jewelry. I have dealt exclusively with Yekutiel and my experience with them as been top notch. Diamonds are of high quality and their prices are fair. I would give him a call just to see what he can do for you. I can vouch for ID Jewelry.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto about the quality of the setting. I have a full princess cut eternity that went oval 4 times in less than 4 years. The setting was poorly made & the ring in danger of loosing all those beautiful certified diamonds :errrr: I had to have an entire new setting made. I would absolutely stick to highly regarded eternity ring maker who knows their craft.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought mine from Facets Collection. I have been wearing it for 8 years and have not had a single thing wrong with it. The diamonds are beautiful. I ordered G-H stones and ended up getting E-F stones for the same price. I am guessing they didn't have enough G-H stones to make my band. I get a lot of compliments on it, especially when we travel (in the US) for some reason. I would definitely compare prices with them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results