shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Eternity Band by Steven Kirsch

P

Petalouda

Hello all!

I posted a while back about getting an emerald eternity band from Steven Kirsch or ID Jewelry. Here is the link to the original topic:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/emerald-eternity-band-from-id-jewelry-s-kirsch.221740/#post-4011592#p4011592']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/emerald-eternity-band-from-id-jewelry-s-kirsch.221740/#post-4011592#p4011592[/URL]

We went ahead with Steven Kirsch and we couldn't be happier. My husband said he was fantastic to work and very patient. Mr. Kirsch sent him several creative designs. In the end, my husband went with the classic eternity band but told Mr. Kirsch the hesitation he has was how the prongs look like antennae at times. Mr. Kirsch understood and was able to minimize the appearance of the prongs and round them out.

Stats - .3 pointers. Colorless diamonds, VS1. 6 carat total weight. Ring size is 6.75.

It sparkles nicely. It's a rainy day today but I will post a photo of the ring with sunlight when the sun comes out.

P.S. I can't believe how much local jewelers here in Houston were charging for an emerald eternity band with inferior quality diamonds. We got this band for a fraction of a price compared to what we were finding. Thank you all!

img_12563.jpg

img_12564.jpg

img_12565.jpg

img_12566.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, it's just beautiful!! And it sounds like you had a great experience with SK also.

We need far more pictures though! Close ups, the lot!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!! :love: :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a show stopping ring!! WOW! Looks phenomenal on you!! Wear it in good health! Now let me go wipe the drool off.... :love: :appl: :clap:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG it is amazing! So Steven sourced the stones himself? I have looked at similar rings here at my local jewelers as well and they couldn't or wouldn't even tell me the grade of the diamonds if you can believe that one. Thanks for sharing. I LOVE it. :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

P

Petalouda

I'll definitely take better photos and upload them. Steven did indeed source the diamonds himself from his own dealer. Jewelers not telling a customer the grade of diamonds is so suspect. Say what?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks truly amazing. Stunning. I have seen so many bulky, clunky, emerald cut eternity bands that it's just disappointing. So lovely to see SK execute this piece with such perfection. Congratulations!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy FROSTING that is beautiful! :love: Congratulations and I echo the requests for more pictures! :bigsmile:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: :love: Is it a right hand ring? Left hand stand-alone? or with your engagement ring?

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
amazing! congratulations! :love: :wavey:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goals!!! This is my dream band!!!!

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
OH MYLANTA. This is my DREAM eternity band - how freaking stunning. Congratulations!!!!!!

bugbear

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I love emerald cuts!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring - a true statement piece!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: it's absolutely beautiful! More pics please! :pray: Congrats! :clap:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's beautiful!!!! :love: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your emerald eternity! What a beautiful ring! :love: Steven Kirsch creates beautiful pieces and he has done it again. Wear in health and happiness. It is a stunning ring. :love: Please post more pics. :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally agree with everyone else--love your new SK EC eternity band! :love:

P

PierreBear

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! When you mention other local Houston stores are you referring to even the well known places like WF and BG? I wonder though if it's because they seem to specialize more in round stones from what I understand.

P

Petalouda

Re: Emerald Eternity Band by Steven Kirsch - more photos

I originally wanted an emerald eternity band because I liked the mismatched look of emeralds against a round solitaire. However, since we went up in carat size with the band, it overpowers my e-ring so I will wear it as a stand alone on both hands. I think 6 carat TW is perfect for me. You can see the individual emeralds but it's not SO big.

I didn't visit WF or the other store. I was referring to Zadoks. I have heard good things about WF and Jonathans fine jewelers.

I attached more photos. Thank you for all the love!

img_12573.jpg

img_12574.jpg

img_12575.jpg

img_12576.jpg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
AMAZING!!! fabulous and flawless!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I L :love: ve your ring! Such a show stopper :appl:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
more pictures please :angel:

P

Petalouda

On second thought, I don't think it looks bad at all paired with my solitaire and wedding band. The solitaire is proportionally smaller, so it doesn't seem to compete with the emerald band too much. I always liked the mismatch of emerald against round.
What do you guys think?
*Car was parked in photos

img_12583.jpg

img_12584.jpg

img_12585.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results