shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald dreams

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JQMI

Rough_Rock
This diamond shopping business has my head reeling - I have had two failed relationships before, no ring...so I am new to this. This one is special - will last - and both he and I want a symbol - so I opted for an emerald cut. I don''t know what is good and what isn''t...
Here is a diamond I found online:
0.85, E, VS2,depth 72.1%,table 68%, GDL xtn-tk, Cul - no, Sym - gd,polish- gd, mb, measurements - 5.88x4.62x3.33,for $2863* Whatcha think????? Help!
errrr.gif

timbo

Rough_Rock
Hi -

Seems decent...go to this site and type in those specs and you get similar ones at similar prices.

timbo

JQMI

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much!!!! I swear, this brings on headaches...who would have thought this could be so hard?

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
The girdle thickness isn't definitely the best... I prefer smaller variances between min and max... You might want to call them and ask for a visual description...
Also, medium blue in an E color... Do you like fluorescence? Someone likes it, someone hates it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results