shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut VS1, H

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I have this stone and I know everyone here is SO good at finding setting and giving ideas, so what should I do with this stone????

Ideas???
I am open to anything.....rings mostly...though....

vs1hemeraldcut.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! What weight is it?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That looks yummy! I love emerald cuts with a halo around them in a ring. Someone has a beauty like that here on pricescope.

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
Halo! Halo!

That''s an amazing stone.
30.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i LOVE that diamond! geez, i''d hate to see a halo around it! it is stand still gorgeous on its own.

movie zombie

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 11:39:48 AM
Author: movie zombie
i LOVE that diamond! geez, i''d hate to see a halo around it! it is stand still gorgeous on its own.

movie zombie
Thanks!!

giacert00100.JPG

supergirl518

Rough_Rock
Love, love your stone!!! Emerald cuts are so amazing, aren''t they?

My enagement ring is an emerald-cut with halo. Here''s a picture to give you an idea.....

Whatever setting you decide will be lovely I''m sure!

1-9MrsAbelritaniemerald.jpg

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
There are the stats!!

I was thinking something with sapphires....although I dont know yet...

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Its gorgeous...i''d make it into a pendant. i''d do a solitaire pendant...SOOOO ELEGANT...hm
11.gif
mmm maybe i need one of those too.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
How about the Cartier Ballerine ring?? Cartier doesn't sell just the setting, so you'd have to go with a replica. Here's a link to a thread: Cartier Ballerine. I will post the images from this thread so you can see the design.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
how bout something like this ring...yum

saffies.jpg

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the first...

cartierballerine1a.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 12:01:48 PM
Author: NYCsparkle
Its gorgeous...i'd make it into a pendant. i'd do a solitaire pendant...SOOOO ELEGANT...hm
11.gif
mmm maybe i need one of those too.

I have *always* and I mean *always* wanted an east/west set EC pendant on a delicate white gold or platinum chain. Once I worked with a girl who'd inherited a stone like that & set it *exactly* that way and I was all MY DREAM, MY DREAM has come to LIFE!!!

Honestly I can't even think of rings or anything else - because I'm too clouded with "THE DREAM"
9.gif

36.gif

Congrats on a gorgeous stone/new project!

ETA: ... someone on here had a custom version of the Ballerine ring absolutely BUTCHERED. Those horrific pix scared me off custom forever! Well ... "local custom" - except for the great folks at Hummingbird who fixed my ring ... okay there are a lot of exceptions
3.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the second...

cartierballerine2a.jpg

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I have *always* and I mean *always* wanted an east/west set EC pendant on a delicate white gold or platinum chain. Once I worked with a girl who''d inherited a stone like that & set it *exactly* that way and I was all MY DREAM, MY DREAM has come to LIFE!!!

Thats how i would set it too deco!!!! its sooo elegant and simple..ahhhhhh one can wish....hmmmmm.....maybe thats what i''ll start casually mentioning to dh.
11.gif
maybe for our 5 year anniversary.......

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
This is what it is currently set in. Its a heavy metal ring and its pretty I just dont like think bands....

small ring mount.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have sapphires in my e-ring. The setting is designed by Tacori. I *love* e-rings with colored stones as accents!

Tacori_wedding-set_clear2.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, sorry my pictures turned out so large! Tacori has many different designs with sapphires.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Tacori E-ring, that is a great shot! What a beautiful ring you have! It''s so tasteful and elegant.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I''d put that baby in a platinum solitaire with claw prongs and let it be. But, that''s just me.
9.gif

What about that Kirk Kara setting Deco posted in a thread a couple of days ago? Let me see if I can find it.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 1:42:11 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Oh, sorry my pictures turned out so large! Tacori has many different designs with sapphires.
I love their rings, but they are a little expensive... this would be my own diamond that I bought myself, after everything over the last year, I deserve it... :)

I like the cartier ring too!!

I want a ring that says, simple but elegant.....

E B

Ideal_Rock
Here it is! (Imagine it with your emerald, though.
30.gif
)

kirkkarasapph.jpg

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking a ring like this only the princess stones would be sapphires and they would be round....

Keep the ideas coming I like new ideas.... :)

emerald cut ring w princess sides.gif

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
What about a RHR like this?

breguet-ringEC.jpg

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 2:27:42 PM
Author: Bunnifer
What about a RHR like this?
I like that! Is there a top view? Or just the side view?

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
I can''t seem to find a good top view...here is the best I can get. The stone pictured is morganite, but you can imagine your EC in its place!

breguet-morganite.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 1:49:43 PM
Author: starryeyed
Tacori E-ring, that is a great shot! What a beautiful ring you have! It''s so tasteful and elegant.

Thanks so much! I love it
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 1:53:05 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
Date: 1/9/2007 1:42:11 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

I love their rings, but they are a little expensive... this would be my own diamond that I bought myself, after everything over the last year, I deserve it... :)

I like the cartier ring too!!

I want a ring that says, simple but elegant.....

You do deserve it!
9.gif
I *love* Kirk Kara and that is my favorite ring that was posted. They do come in white gold which lessons the cost. I also like the one you posted.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Where is a good place to find pave stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results