shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut Upgrade

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so this is just plain amazing!!! FWIW, in these photos I actually don't pick up on any of the same hues we were talking about in the previous thread you posted. I am so excited for you that this stone ended up being your unicorn! And I love the setting you choose. It's perfect. Congratulations!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so this is just plain amazing!!! FWIW, in these photos I actually don't pick up on any of the same hues we were talking about in the previous thread you posted. I am so excited for you that this stone ended up being your unicorn! And I love the setting you choose. It's perfect. Congratulations!

Siamese Kitty- thank you! You were instrumental in getting me threw and over my meltdown!!!! Thank you for your well wishes and all of your lovely compliments!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*Checking for a pulse*
I think I just DIED, and woke up in EC heaven!!
My LANDS, that’s SPEC-TACULAR!!
This is the great-grandmother to my baby, Uisce...lol!!!
Dreams. My dreams. Sweet dreams are made of this!!!
Holy cow!!
Congratulations on a dream come true!!!
♥️

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring, with a lovely classic design. Perfect on you!

It's a wonderful ring.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw so sorry PP :) I have a 10month old granddaughter (who has weekly viral things going on :) )and my husband has had this upper respiratory thing for weeks.. Take your time Mom.. again it's a gorgeous ring, and with all that is going on in your life right now: YOU DESERVE IT! :)

Thank you Tekate! I must say I saw this diamond and could not get over all of that fire!!! It mesmerizes me at times lol! It truly is a unicorn! I will post more hand pictures later today. I was up most of the night with our 3 sick babies, fur babies. Upper respiratory infections are no fun!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The color difference between the L/G side stones looks pretty inconsequential. That's nice to know!

Precision Set...very nice. Probably a nice hefty setting that can take the wear and tear! Lovely for sure!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Love the setting and how it pairs beautifully with the band.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
*Checking for a pulse*
I think I just DIED, and woke up in EC heaven!!
My LANDS, that’s SPEC-TACULAR!!
This is the great-grandmother to my baby, Uisce...lol!!!
Dreams. My dreams. Sweet dreams are made of this!!!
Holy cow!!
Congratulations on a dream come true!!!

Matthews1127- you have made my day! I am grinning from ear to ear :) Thank you so much! May all of your EC dreams come true! Your rings are fabulous!!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Aw so sorry PP :) I have a 10month old granddaughter (who has weekly viral things going on :) )and my husband has had this upper respiratory thing for weeks.. Take your time Mom.. again it's a gorgeous ring, and with all that is going on in your life right now: YOU DESERVE IT! :)

Tekate I am sorry to hear about your grandbaby and your husband. I hope they will be feeling better soon. Thank you again. I'm just sitting here letting all 3 of them lay on me and loving them up.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
The color difference between the L/G side stones looks pretty inconsequential. That's nice to know!

Precision Set...very nice. Probably a nice hefty setting that can take the wear and tear! Lovely for sure!

tyty333 I agree! I was concerned it might be a problem, so relieved it wasn't

It is hefty- exactly what I need. Thank you!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Love the setting and how it pairs beautifully with the band.

Thank you lambskin. I wanted the band to coordinate but not match the engagement ring.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I love everything about it!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I love everything about it!

Thank you Catmom! I love yours too!!!! So beautiful! I can't wait to see your new ring when it is finished. It looks positively stunning so far!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful diamond & ring, congrats!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews1127- you have made my day! I am grinning from ear to ear :) Thank you so much! May all of your EC dreams come true! Your rings are fabulous!!!

So glad I made you smile!! Your ring made me drool...lol!!
I’m thrilled for you!!
I appreciate the dust for dreams come true, later down the line!! I’d love a larger EC in the future.
Hopefully, my day will come.
In the meantime, I’ll just keep looking at yours...lol!!
Thank you for admiring my Uisce & Co.
Hoping to add an anniversary band of Vintage Cut Asschers by Yoram, in the very near future.
Fingers crossed!!
Please post more photos of this beautiful creation!!!!
♥️

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just gorgeous! :love: The EC is a fabulous size and perfect shape, and the side baguette setting is beautiful! Precision Set is a high quality brand. I am impressed that they did such a good job with the prongs! Enjoy your beautiful new ring!

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
:love::kiss2::love: So much EC love lately...yummy! Love the ratio and classic setting. Enjoy your beauty!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
So glad I made you smile!! Your ring made me drool...lol!!
I’m thrilled for you!!
I appreciate the dust for dreams come true, later down the line!! I’d love a larger EC in the future.
Hopefully, my day will come.
In the meantime, I’ll just keep looking at yours...lol!!
Thank you for admiring my Uisce & Co.
Hoping to add an anniversary band of Vintage Cut Asschers by Yoram, in the very near future.
Fingers crossed!!
Please post more photos of this beautiful creation!!!!
I love how passionate you are :) Only pricescopers get the love, the rush, and the absolute pleasure of staring and watching the diamond flash it's fire and beauty. It can be a little all consuming. I always figure there are worst things I could be addicted to ;-)
Never give up on those dreams! I was not even thinking about upgrading. I had an I IF that was 2.23 carats. I was very fortunate that it faced up bigger than most 3 carat EC"s. They call me the diamond whisper where I buy my diamonds at and have for years. I found my Mom's, sister's, and best friends there. Though their's were all rounds. I truly did just stumble on this one. So keep looking, your's is out there!!!
Your rings are all gorgeous and I love the bands and the way you stack them. Just beautiful!
I can't wait to see your anniversary band by Yoram- that would be a dream come true. It will be stunning!!!!
I will only post more pictures if I can get more creative- not my strong suit! They all look the same! I will be looking for your thread showing off your new anniversary band!!!! So excited for you!!!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
:love::kiss2::love: So much EC love lately...yummy! Love the ratio and classic setting. Enjoy your beauty!

Thank you Rad_Fan! I couldn't agree more! Lot's of EC lately. I love it! More eye candy for me to gaze upon!!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is just gorgeous! :love: The EC is a fabulous size and perfect shape, and the side baguette setting is beautiful! Precision Set is a high quality brand. I am impressed that they did such a good job with the prongs! Enjoy your beautiful new ring!

Thank you diamondseeker2006! What a compliment that is coming from you! I love all of your gorgeous pieces and always love your sound advice. You are such an asset to Pricescope- thank you!!!! I am very happy with Precision Set :) They did do a fabulous job on the prongs, I am very pleased. I was extremely grateful that they did everything exactly as I asked. I felt I spent a large amount on the setting and I had to have it exactly how I wanted it. They did do the ring twice, but the second time was perfection. Thank you!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how passionate you are :) Only pricescopers get the love, the rush, and the absolute pleasure of staring and watching the diamond flash it's fire and beauty. It can be a little all consuming. I always figure there are worst things I could be addicted to ;-)
Never give up on those dreams! I was not even thinking about upgrading. I had an I IF that was 2.23 carats. I was very fortunate that it faced up bigger than most 3 carat EC"s. They call me the diamond whisper where I buy my diamonds at and have for years. I found my Mom's, sister's, and best friends there. Though their's were all rounds. I truly did just stumble on this one. So keep looking, your's is out there!!!
Your rings are all gorgeous and I love the bands and the way you stack them. Just beautiful!
I can't wait to see your anniversary band by Yoram- that would be a dream come true. It will be stunning!!!!
I will only post more pictures if I can get more creative- not my strong suit! They all look the same! I will be looking for your thread showing off your new anniversary band!!!! So excited for you!!!!

Understood, on the photos!!
In time, opportunity will present itself for you to capture some really beautiful stills!
If you’re feeling adventurous, take some videos, upload them to You Tube, and share them, here! I’d love to see this fire ball in action!
The setting compliments this stone, perfectly. Precision Set did an amazing job!
Enjoy this work of art!! It’s breathtaking! ♥️
As for my anniversary band, I’ll tag you, when I post the finished project!
For now, I enjoy my little, sparkly Asschers in their case...lol!!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous, classic ring! Congratulations on finding your unicorn!!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Classic, sophisticated and YUUGE!! In other words- PERFECT❤️❤️!!
Congrats, PP!! She’s a beaut!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results