shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut - Optimal Light Play ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
Wednesday I am hopeful that my long awaited for Emerald Cut will be bought and on it''s way into a gorgeous platinum setting. Do you all think a simple basket setting will give this stone the optimal light play? If not,any suggestions?
Thank you!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds good to me :}

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey .. check out this one

Girl ... I know you''re excited ... but how many times are we gonna cover this territory!!
11.gif
It''s also okay to "bump" up your previous topics on this subject by "replying" to your own post if you want more advice.

But honestly things like "optimal light play"?? Who KNOWS? That''s like asking which car has the "best handling"? How can it be determined even? If you want to know if it will look nice: yes.

The absolute best, most perfect, awesomest, flawless, unbelievable setting is what we were all looking for when we chose OUR OWN rings. Trust your own eyes & heart!

Sounds like you''re gonna have a fab, fab ring - don''t OVERanalyze (from a fellow overanalyzer)
2.gif

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
DD,
Sorry for any perceived duplicate posts. I am wading through all of this terminology and, I guess, just sort of refining what I want to ask as I go. Ya''ll are all super about helping us newbies. I will "bump" any other related posts in order to glean what more I need to. Thank you all for your input and patience with me...
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results