shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald cut-help...?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone! My jeweler sourced the side diamonds from a vendor in nyc. I ended up choosing the e color/ vvs2 one!
Please do post pics when it is set, if you are happy to do so! :))

sue011312

Rough_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I absolutely love the proportions. Can I ask what the Dimensions of the sides are?

sue011312

Rough_Rock
This EVVS2? :cool2:

Yes. I already my center but I love the proportions of her sides. I spoke with a few local jewelers and they all say bigger sides. I’d like nice accents not to compete with my center.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. I already my center but I love the proportions of her sides. I spoke with a few local jewelers and they all say bigger sides. I’d like nice accents not to compete with my center.

I was hoping this would go to you.
So thrilled!
Can’t wait to see the finished ring!
I agree with you; sides should not overpower nor BLEND with the center stone.
Getting those proportions just right is key.

Vvle00

Rough_Rock

Hi!! I haven’t been on this site for a while!!!

thank you for the kind words! To be honest... I didn’t look a lot into the trapeze diamonds: I just told my jeweler that I want wanted my center diamond to stand out....!! The side diamond dimensions are 4.2 x 2.8 mm (The only 2 measurements written on my certificate...), each 0.22 carat. The measurements for my center diamond are on the blue nile link that Matthews1127 posted. I am including another photo of the ring so u Can have a better view of the proportions.
Can’t wait to see your final ring!! ❤️❤️ 6581A8F2-228C-401E-A299-BDBE365D8A61.jpeg

sue011312

Rough_Rock
Hi!! I haven’t been on this site for a while!!!

thank you for the kind words! To be honest... I didn’t look a lot into the trapeze diamonds: I just told my jeweler that I want wanted my center diamond to stand out....!! The side diamond dimensions are 4.2 x 2.8 mm (The only 2 measurements written on my certificate...), each 0.22 carat. The measurements for my center diamond are on the blue nile link that Matthews1127 posted. I am including another photo of the ring so u Can have a better view of the proportions.
Can’t wait to see your final ring!! ❤❤ 6581A8F2-228C-401E-A299-BDBE365D8A61.jpeg
Thank you. One last question, if you have time could you post a profile pic too? It’s just gorgeous!

sue011312

Rough_Rock
Hi again - one last question, was your setting the bluenile one or did someone else make it? Thanks again!
Ps - my wedding band is almost exactly like yours. I am a total copy cat

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results