shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald cut-help...?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone! My jeweler sourced the side diamonds from a vendor in nyc. I ended up choosing the e color/ vvs2 one!
Please do post pics when it is set, if you are happy to do so! :))

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. I already my center but I love the proportions of her sides. I spoke with a few local jewelers and they all say bigger sides. I’d like nice accents not to compete with my center.
I was hoping this would go to you.
So thrilled!
Can’t wait to see the finished ring!
I agree with you; sides should not overpower nor BLEND with the center stone.
Getting those proportions just right is key.

Vvle00

Rough_Rock
Yes. I already my center but I love the proportions of her sides. I spoke with a few local jewelers and they all say bigger sides. I’d like nice accents not to compete with my center.
Hi!! I haven’t been on this site for a while!!!

thank you for the kind words! To be honest... I didn’t look a lot into the trapeze diamonds: I just told my jeweler that I want wanted my center diamond to stand out....!! The side diamond dimensions are 4.2 x 2.8 mm (The only 2 measurements written on my certificate...), each 0.22 carat. The measurements for my center diamond are on the blue nile link that Matthews1127 posted. I am including another photo of the ring so u Can have a better view of the proportions.
Can’t wait to see your final ring!! ❤❤ 6581A8F2-228C-401E-A299-BDBE365D8A61.jpeg

sue011312

Rough_Rock
Hi!! I haven’t been on this site for a while!!!

thank you for the kind words! To be honest... I didn’t look a lot into the trapeze diamonds: I just told my jeweler that I want wanted my center diamond to stand out....!! The side diamond dimensions are 4.2 x 2.8 mm (The only 2 measurements written on my certificate...), each 0.22 carat. The measurements for my center diamond are on the blue nile link that Matthews1127 posted. I am including another photo of the ring so u Can have a better view of the proportions.
Can’t wait to see your final ring!! ❤❤ 6581A8F2-228C-401E-A299-BDBE365D8A61.jpeg
Thank you. One last question, if you have time could you post a profile pic too? It’s just gorgeous!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.