shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut from James Allen has arrived. It's love?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks nice and lively, and I love the EW setting!

How does it perform under spotlighting?

(not at all an unsubtle request for another video ;-) LOL :lol: )

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
It looks nice and lively, and I love the EW setting!

How does it perform under spotlighting?

(not at all an unsubtle request for another video ;-) LOL :lol: )

Oooh what does spotlighting mean? LMK and yes of course I can take another video! :P2

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful and classy!! And I love how it's set - height, orientation, all of it!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh what does spotlighting mean? LMK and yes of course I can take another video! :P2
Cool! :)

Spotlighting = spotlights = those small things usually set into the ceiling. I think meant to say spotlights :razz: lol

Anywhere where there are lots of small lights (instead of one dominant one or diffuse lighting) should do it!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Cool! :)

Spotlighting = spotlights = those small things usually set into the ceiling. I think meant to say spotlights :razz: lol

Anywhere where there are lots of small lights (instead of one dominant one or diffuse lighting) should do it!

+1 for another video!!!! :appl:

nyctechchick

Rough_Rock
Haaay PSers! First - I'd like to thank those that helped me look at and ultimately select my new Emerald Cut diamond.

@Lvoeshinythings, wow that is so beautiful and different! Well done, so pretty.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
DCDE8B9E-095B-4871-A001-F47C9DA192B6.jpeg
Love it - EW emeralds are fun, albeit I am biased :)
.81 E, VS2 in white gold, baguette sides and a hand carved Edwardian inspired band and mount.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
DCDE8B9E-095B-4871-A001-F47C9DA192B6.jpeg
Love it - EW emeralds are fun, albeit I am biased :)
.81 E, VS2 in white gold, baguette sides and a hand carved Edwardian inspired band and mount.

It’s stunning! I love your setting. It’s so unique and beautiful. How long have you had her for?

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
It’s stunning! I love your setting. It’s so unique and beautiful. How long have you had her for?

I am thinking about a year, maybe a year and a half. I found the stone at a pawn shop that specializes in jewelry. Once the stone was confirmed by a local gemologist (no GIA very but verified by a GIA trainer grader). But you knew it was a winner, so much sparkle from an EC and it’s cuts as clean you can ask for.

I pulled it from the really cruddy setting it was in and partnered with my local artisans at Ft Thomas Jewlers here in Kentucky. The setting was something they had already made and had on sale as a semi mount. We then modified it as it wasn’t originally for an EW stone.

And voila, my Edwardian WG EC EW set was born.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results