shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut Diamond Ring 3.04 G VS2 byJbG

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know you’ve married a prince when you’ve upgraded four times and your eight year anniversary is still three months away. Although we picked Version 1 nine years ago. I’ve been dreaming of a larger EC for a few years now switching back and forth between my 2.69ct OEC and my 2ct EC. I tried on a number of larger EC diamonds and 3ct felt like my sweet spot. I also wanted to try and find an older cut if possible. I’ve always loved Bright Ice’s and had a chance to try it on in Vegas (swoon) I was hooked.

I sent Grace a note late in 2018 to please start the search. I ended up looking at three she found and settled on this beauty. This diamond checked off all the things I wanted as far as table, depth, ratio, etc. It’s set, for now, in a Platinum Stuller setting. No plans to change anytime soon. Taking my time.

There’s been no sun since it arrived (sunshine state #fail) so I’m relying on Grace’s photos before she shipped and a shot before it was set (aka yucky iPhone picture). Better pictures to come. I did add two I snapped while shopping with my daughter. Lucky Jeans’ dressing room lights are not great, I spent a lot of time there on Friday. I’m also waiting for her to go back to college. She harasses me if she catches me taking pictures of jewelry.

Table 61%
Depth 64.2
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: None
Girdle: Thin to Medim
Cutlet: Slightly Large ❤️
8.86 x 7.89 x 5.07

I need to get pictures with the box it shipped in. I told Grace I was almost as excited about the box as I was the ring.

8CB9D060-3EC2-43F7-8BFD-DB8A87C1BE8D.jpeg A14D02B9-8689-4C71-BAFF-76BB24757960.jpeg 0F1A4F5A-7CCB-4735-93DF-0BBCC155F386.jpeg 8D0CBB5A-4B63-41BD-90E1-A6D3277CBF09.jpeg

Last edited:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful EC and I love it in its current setting as well! It has a classic feel and looks perfect on your hand!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love it, it’s so well worth waiting for. What a great husband too.
It looks amazing.
Does it have cut corners, or am I getting confused?

Daughters can be funny! Harass you now for trying to take photos of it....but I bet she’ll come to love it and understand completely at some point in the future.
I know one who doesn’t really like jewellery....YET! I’m sure she will as she...gains more perspective!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s so gorgeous @Mayk :kiss2: as is the love you and your DH share.
Wishing you many more happy and healthy anniversaries filled with blingy love. :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love it, it’s so well worth waiting for. What a great husband too.
It looks amazing.
Does it have cut corners, or am I getting confused?

Daughters can be funny! Harass you now for trying to take photos of it....but I bet she’ll come to love it and understand completely at some point in the future.
I know one who doesn’t really like jewellery....YET! I’m sure she will as she...gains more perspective!

it does have cut corners. Well hidden by the prongs :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emerald cuts are so elegant! Your ring looks amazing and you have an amazing set with the beautiful band.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s perfect and beautiful and so hot right now lol

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful! As time goes on, I think I might be an emerald cut girl. I absolutely love them the more times I see them. This is such a classic!

Cannot wait for MANY more pictures!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so gorgeous!!! :love::love::love: We need a gazillion more pics!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous! Congrats on finding that perfect stone for you! Can't wait for more pictures!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love: Just so elegant and classic! Congratulations on finding ‘the’ one and having a wonderful husband to boot! :kiss2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love: That video, be still my heart...

It is gorgeous @Mayk!!! Just perfect. And looks fabulous on you, I love it with your band. Your dh is a sweetie :kiss2: Congratulations!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely glorious!!!! :kiss2:
What a keeper (both the ring & DH)!! ;)2

This is what step cut lover dreams are made of!!
Can’t wait to see more videos & photos!!!
Happy Anniversary (early)!!! :mrgreen2:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:love: Love it!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a beautiful stone! More pictures please!

Q

Queenie60

Classic and beautiful. Congratulations

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
That is drop dead gorgeous!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mayk it's beautiful, it's a ball of flashing, gorgeous light. Congratulations and I love this setting btw, your stone takes center stage!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know you’ve married a prince when you’ve upgraded four times and your eight year anniversary is still three months away. Although we picked Version 1 nine years ago. I’ve been dreaming of a larger EC for a few years now switching back and forth between my 2.69ct OEC and my 2ct EC. I tried on a number of larger EC diamonds and 3ct felt like my sweet spot. I also wanted to try and find an older cut if possible. I’ve always loved Bright Ice’s and had a chance to try it on in Vegas (swoon) I was hooked.

I sent Grace a note late in 2018 to please start the search. I ended up looking at three she found and settled on this beauty. This diamond checked off all the things I wanted as far as table, depth, ratio, etc. It’s set, for now, in a Platinum Stuller setting. No plans to change anytime soon. Taking my time.

There’s been no sun since it arrived (sunshine state #fail) so I’m relying on Grace’s photos before she shipped and a shot before it was set (aka yucky iPhone picture). Better pictures to come. I did add two I snapped while shopping with my daughter. Lucky Jeans’ dressing room lights are not great, I spent a lot of time there on Friday. I’m also waiting for her to go back to college. She harasses me if she catches me taking pictures of jewelry.

Table 61%
Depth 64.2
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: None
Girdle: Thin to Medim
Cutlet: Slightly Large ❤️
8.86 x 7.89 x 5.07

I need to get pictures with the box it shipped in. I told Grace I was almost as excited about the box as I was the ring.

8CB9D060-3EC2-43F7-8BFD-DB8A87C1BE8D.jpeg A14D02B9-8689-4C71-BAFF-76BB24757960.jpeg 0F1A4F5A-7CCB-4735-93DF-0BBCC155F386.jpeg 8D0CBB5A-4B63-41BD-90E1-A6D3277CBF09.jpeg

GAH, it's gorgeous! I want a large EC so badly. It's on my wish list for next year. Yours is just absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! :love: Congrats Mayk. :clap:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love the new photos!
Perfect ring for a perfect couple!
Gorgeous and elegant and fit for a princess. LOVE:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results