shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald brooch by SinCityFinds

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I saw this couple weeks ago, but I was too late to the game, it was sold in seconds. Does anyone know how much it was? I am asking because I want to know if this is possible to remake this piece. LOVE IT SO MUCH!! :kiss2:

I can't help but I kept going back to this post, it is such a master piece, absolutely gorgeous.

And if this is even possible, who would you recommend to be able to make something like this?

If a PSer bought it, pls pls post more pictures, it is so lovely. You can tell we are all drooling over it.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t recall the price but I think ig user/vendor Miriam Quantum bought it.

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow. I know many would consider this utter sacrilege but I’d rip that apart in seconds and have rings and bands galore out of those stones!

ha ha, I know, it looks a bit busy at first glance, but it also looks so unique. It is hard to find something like this. I don't wear brooch, but I can picture it will look so pretty as a pendant. To me, this is a heirloom quality, I am interested to know the story behind it too.

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I don’t recall the price but I think ig user/vendor Miriam Quantum bought it.

Lucky lady, I hope she posts on PS so we can see more pictures. :clap:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
This is funny because I asked this exact same question but in a different thread. I did not see the price and wanted to know. It was around 10K. I think we should begin a thread of “How Much was this piece from Sin City Finds” because this happens all the time! It gets sold in seconds and I don’t see the price. She had a stunner emerald yesterday and I didn’t catch the price either. And yes that piece is tdf.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Also does Miriam actually sell her stuff?! She has so many things b I never see anything actually listed as for sale.

Elise_k

Rough_Rock
This is funny because I asked this exact same question but in a different thread. I did not see the price and wanted to know. It was around 10K. I think we should begin a thread of “How Much was this piece from Sin City Finds” because this happens all the time! It gets sold in seconds and I don’t see the price. She had a stunner emerald yesterday and I didn’t catch the price either. And yes that piece is tdf.

I think it was around 3900$ if I’m remembering it right. It sold in like <30 seconds! Haha

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Agreed! oh she has so many beautiful pieces, everything at really good price. That's why I NEED to stay off IG.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think we should begin a thread of “How Much was this piece from Sin City Finds” because this happens all the time! It gets sold in seconds and I don’t see the price.

Oh good -- so it's not just me. That is the weirdest IG. "Look what you just missed!" I was going to unfollow because I have never seen a post that didn't say UPDATE: SOLD or whatever. There should be a dating app like that -- just married people who aren't even looking.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
OK y’all did anybody catch the Crescent today? How much was that? I’m telling you I’m going to start a thread LOL.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@Mreader I think it was $3200 or maybe $3400. About $1k per carat.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@SomethingNew this is nowhere near the level of the SCF brooch but the price is good...

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK y’all did anybody catch the Crescent today? How much was that? I’m telling you I’m going to start a thread LOL.

I’d love it if the prices stayed, as well. I wish more vendors kept sold galleries.
but if it’s being publicly cataloged - I can see the vendors who have been removing the prices after sale will just start removing the complete posts/listings altogether.
I mean, there’s a reason they spend the time to go back and edit after the sale......

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@SomethingNew this is nowhere near the level of the SCF brooch but the price is good...

oh thank you for thinking of me! It's very pretty, but I am also hoping to get a crescent. Dolly had a couple pretty ones as well. I am hoping to get one with both diamonds and color stones, esp one with emeralds or sapphires...

@Mreader I think it was $3200 or maybe $3400. About $1k per carat.

Right on, it was $3,350.... I thought about it, but silver will get tarnished quickly. But someone got lucky too, it got sold fast!

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A crescent is on my wish list and I always miss them. This was not what I would’ve purchased but I always miss her stuff! Even with notifications turned on.

Right?! These crescents are so pretty, especially as a necklace, it goes with everything. They just look so cute. SCF also had a few stars/snow flake-shaped, but I am not as crazy about them.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Oh good -- so it's not just me. That is the weirdest IG. "Look what you just missed!" I was going to unfollow because I have never seen a post that didn't say UPDATE: SOLD or whatever. There should be a dating app like that -- just married people who aren't even looking.

Lol @LilAlex we made her stories! Guess she’s a lurker! Bwahahhaa!

A3531CD8-32A8-4BD9-B156-236C75BCCE32.jpeg

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I've noticed sooo many items on insta that sell instantly then are reposted by another vendor at an inflated price. It's frustrating and it makes me wonder where the ethics are.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. I know many would consider this utter sacrilege but I’d rip that apart in seconds and have rings and bands galore out of those stones!

I’m sacrilegious too, I’d do the same thing.

whimsicism

Rough_Rock
The reselling gets crazy sometimes, I've seen an item or two change hands at least twice, each time doubling its price in the process. I vividly recall something like a $500-600 piece becoming a $2,400 piece in a matter of a week or so, which really did irk me.

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
I know of a vendor who sold a pair of demantoids for $360. Another vendor listed them for sale for $3,500. They must have sold because I don't see them listed anymore

Wow that is crazy! I also see at times that one pieces being listed by a few vendors at the same time, and each vendor has a different price. Maybe this is one of the reasons they want you to DM them so they can play with the customers.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's frustrating and it makes me wonder where the ethics are.

It is just jewelry -- not vaccines or clean water or plywood after the hurricane.

I don't think it is unethical. Usually it is invisible to us when this happens in the industry but I am pretty sure this is how it has always been. Most things I've found have come from someone else and from someone else before that. Most of us are picky, low-volume buyers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results