shape
carat
color
clarity

Embrace Band

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's arriving tomorrow!! I'm so excited and can't wait to see how the band looks with my J. Maybe I can get away with it. >:B~

Alternatively, this 2.2 G is also available and would be matchy matchy in terms of color. It's smaller but I like the look of this stone and WF says it's eye clean and bright white: https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4187472.htm

I'm afraid I can't have the 2.5 H VS1 ACA AND this band atm so something has to give. :/ @diamondseeker2006 this may be your calling - lol. I know you want that 2.5 H VS1!

How about this H 2.5 diamond? Is this enough of a price decrease? https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4022268.htm

What size is the diamond in your picture with the Embrace band - your upgrade two times ago?

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lol, no - that is a price INCREASE! Believe it or not, the 2.5 H VS1 is $1k less expensive.

The big e-ring picture is the 2.9 K which was around 9.25mm. The smaller one is 1.6 H which was around 7.5mm. I think any size in between would look nice - the 8 pointer Embrace is a little black dress!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lol, no - that is a price INCREASE! Believe it or now, the 2.5 H VS1 is $1k less expensive.

The big e-ring picture is the 2.9 K which was around 9.25mm. The smaller one is 1.6 H which was around 7.5mm. I think any size in between would look nice - the 8 pointer Embrace acts like a little black dress in that regard!

Staying in the $27k mark would be ideal but I can always wait. This one is also an option although WF said I might not see a satisfactory difference with one color grade.

Then again, an I color e-ring might be fine with the band. I do like the idea of matching G's tho. So luxe!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

KLE

Shiny_Rock
The rings on your avatar are gorgeous! Do you mind sharing the size of your solitaire and band?

Not at all! The solitaire is 2.09 ct and the band is made of 5 pointers, so a little smaller than what you just got! Also size 4.5 finger.

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not at all! The solitaire is 2.09 ct and the band is made of 5 pointers, so a little smaller than what you just got! Also size 4.5 finger.

I love the proportions of your set and the stone on your e-ring looks huge on you!

Reactions: KLE

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Is there a way to avoid the need for a spacer?

Yay you got it!!! I have this band too it's great! I'm terrible with dimensions but I can tell you the metro is not tall enough to keep the embrace stones from rubbing on my solitaire. The soleste band does a good job as a spacer but I don't love how it all looks together. So I am looking around for something else to use. I really want something minimal that is not noticeable. Maybe rose gold as it tends to blend with my skin....
Can't wait to see your hand shots!!!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay you got it!!! I have this band too it's great! I'm terrible with dimensions but I can tell you the metro is not tall enough to keep the embrace stones from rubbing on my solitaire. The soleste band does a good job as a spacer but I don't love how it all looks together. So I am looking around for something else to use. I really want something minimal that is not noticeable. Maybe rose gold as it tends to blend with my skin....
Can't wait to see your hand shots!!!

Hooray! Do you have pics of your Embrace? Which one do you have??

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
I have the 3mm full eternity. I think it's 1.8tcw. Of course I have pictures! I need to post from my phone!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have the 3mm full eternity. I think it's 1.8tcw. Of course I have pictures! I need to post from my phone!

Squee! How often do you wear it?

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Squee! How often do you wear it?

A few days a week! It’s my bling bling band. I have a few bands I rotate/stack. But I like it best without stacking anything else with it, just my solitaire and the embrace.

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
2D4BCBAB-6349-45A0-9552-76D7CD48BA16.jpeg Here ya go!

AHH! I'm blinded! And that bohemoth ring!

I looked at your previous thread and was right when I thought, "That's got to be a 4 ct!" Does it go okay with the colorless stones of the Embrace in person? Maybe I can get away from my J chunker, too! >:B

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! That's a great deal too. Can't wait to see it on your hand!

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
LOL! My solitaire is 4.03 ct J VS2. The prongs need some refining but it has to wait til the world reopens!
You are going to love your new embrace and I hope it arrives quickly!!!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LOL! My solitaire is 4.03 ct J VS2. The prongs need some refining but it has to wait til the world reopens!
You are going to love your new embrace and I hope it arrives quickly!!!

Who the heck is looking at your prongs? That rock is gorgeous! :lol:

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Oh we could have a whole conversation about the J stones....
So yes, it goes nicely with the band, I never notice the band looking whiter than the ring. Both rings are reallllly sparkly so that's what I see.
But alas, I am color sensitive. And a J is a J no matter how well cut. My previous stone was an F. I had a very serious look at other stones when I was resetting to the plain solitaire. I could not see a difference between the J and I! I think you had considered an I?
There was a G I really liked, but my hubby and jeweler just thought I was nuts, it was 3.6 ct and an additional $6k. I didn't mind going down a bit, but ultimately I stayed with this one. With the new setting I love it.
Nobody but me is going to notice the warmth in it that I only see in my car and in my kitchen. Maybe it doesn't help that my kitchen is completely cream colored, cabinets, walls and ceiling! Maybe someday I'll upgrade to a colorless stone, but not anytime soon!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh we could have a whole conversation about the J stones....
So yes, it goes nicely with the band, I never notice the band looking whiter than the ring. Both rings are reallllly sparkly so that's what I see.
But alas, I am color sensitive. And a J is a J no matter how well cut. My previous stone was an F. I had a very serious look at other stones when I was resetting to the plain solitaire. I could not see a difference between the J and I! I think you had considered an I?
There was a G I really liked, but my hubby and jeweler just thought I was nuts, it was 3.6 ct and an additional $6k. I didn't mind going down a bit, but ultimately I stayed with this one. With the new setting I love it.
Nobody but me is going to notice the warmth in it that I only see in my car and in my kitchen. Maybe it doesn't help that my kitchen is completely cream colored, cabinets, walls and ceiling! Maybe someday I'll upgrade to a colorless stone, but not anytime soon!

I feel your journey as I've had stones from G to K. I'm glad you are at peace with your set because it's awesomely GORGEOUS!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s pretty but it’s too loose and slipping off my finger unless I wear it under a tighter ring!! A whole size too big. What do I do! My finger could get bigger in the future given it’s a Tiffany eternity. Waahh! D13F433D-A875-4CAC-88D6-136E89702BBB.jpeg

KLE

Shiny_Rock
It’s pretty but it’s too loose and slipping off my finger unless I wear it under a tighter ring!! A whole size too big. What do I do! My finger could get bigger in the future given it’s a Tiffany eternity. Waahh! D13F433D-A875-4CAC-88D6-136E89702BBB.jpeg

Oh no! Do you think it’s the right size then? When I tried on the Tiffany in store the size 4.5 felt tighter than other 4.5s I’ve tried on elsewhere.

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thoughts?

9D039E14-5549-4114-A127-2FE2D43EC179.jpeg

KLE

Shiny_Rock
Thoughts?

9D039E14-5549-4114-A127-2FE2D43EC179.jpeg

Well it looks gorgeous! You can tell it’s big on you though - could she have sent the other size ring she had in stock by mistake?

I also know Tiffany can put a sizing bar in, I’d think that would be more comfortable than the beads.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@TweetyBird23 it’s a beautiful band and I actually like it with your rose gold soli, but I am sorry to say- it’s too large :( I would return it.

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh no! Do you think it’s the right size then? When I tried on the Tiffany in store the size 4.5 felt tighter than other 4.5s I’ve tried on elsewhere.

I don’t know! A 4 would be perfect but I also don’t want it too tight in the future. It feels like a 5 but when I asked the vendor to re-measure it s/he said it was 4.5.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results