shape
carat
color
clarity

EM1 Final Fitting...much better this time

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning, Em!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Your dress looks like it fits perfectly now!! It''s beautiful!!
30.gif

And yes i want your arms too! Would you mind sharing what specific excersizes you are doing on them?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
You look stunning that dress was made for you
30.gif
30.gif
, glad it all ended really well :).

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my goodness. You look PERFECT. I am so thrilled they came through for you.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
It looks so gorgeous now!
9.gif

I''m happy it all worked out in the end. You must be SO excited. YAY!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, guys, thank you!

Hawaii...as far as excercizes go, I try and work each muscle group twice a week, thats it. I switch it up but I can''t say that I do anything in particular consistantly. I just work the muscle groups. I think it comes from years of working out that I just instictivley do different exercizes. However, everyone is so different. I myself wish that my arms were even more cut but that is more diet than anything. The thing is that I really have worked out my whole life but I never consistently watched my portion sizes. I think I benifit from a well balanced healthy diet. However, the only way that I would be able to really see a ton of defintion is to take some drastic measures I''m not willing to take. For example, if I cut out sugar and bread (basically all carbs even the whole grain ones) in two weeks my arms would be even more defined however, I can''t live like that so I won''t do it. I think I''m trying to make far to many points here but I''ve always had muscle. You should see my legs.

I know that isn''t really helpful however I think the biggest change I made was in my mind. I stopped focusing on what I wasn''t able to achieve and really gave some things enough time to see if they were working. Excercize and lifting weights consistantly helps a lot...same thing with diet I guess...its all consistency.

I also stopped being afraid that I would get huge if I lifted a lot of weight and I stopped being scared of the same thing with squats and lunges. As long as you are not overconsuming calories the body seams to lean out. At least that is my take.

Hope it helps.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
thanks em1, it does make sense.

I used to be extremely well toned and muscular all over from horse riding, i had the best arms ever, but since i haven''t been on a horse for oh, 10 years, it''s all gone and i would love to get it back but i don''t have a horse to ride any more, so i was just curious as to what you do.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Holy s%$t EM1, you look freaking hot and super duper sexy! I''m thrilled everything worked out!

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
I''m so glad this worked out for you!!!! It looks perfect, and fits you perfectly (i love your bustle.) You are so close!!! yeah!!!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
You look stunning!!! It fits perfectly and you have killer curves!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Your dress is beautiful and I''m so glad POB could come through for you.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look absolutely fab in your dress. It looks great.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
30.gif

nyc7782

Rough_Rock
well, whatever you do, definitely works! I think my best bet may be the tan at this point! lol by the way, where did you decide to go on your honeymoon?

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
You look absolutely gorgeous! So glad your new seamstress, well, did what she was supposed to do!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
NYC...we decided on Greece for two weeks. So...who wants to help me not stress about the weather??

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
you look amazing EM1!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 3:01:49 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
NYC...we decided on Greece for two weeks. So...who wants to help me not stress about the weather??
You look absolutely marvelous, my dear! What''s there to stress about with the weather?
3.gif
Do you have a not-so-expensive pair of shoes you could muddy up if it got really rainy?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Can''t wait to see the wedding pics! You can DEFINITELY see the difference in the length and I''m so glad it all worked out!!!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
PERFECT! Wow, it really looks so much better with just those little changes. You look stunning in your dress. And kudos to all that hard body conditioning you''ve been up to this year. Yay for 30!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
You look STUNNING!!! Love your dress!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 8:21:54 PM
Author: Dani
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
thank you! Where have you been? I need weather support! I know it briefly rained on your day but I need you to tell me its not going to rain on mine.... the forecast is bad. So sad right now. Praying for change.

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful dress! I love the train and the bustle looks perfect!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 8:40:24 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Date: 9/11/2009 8:21:54 PM

Author: Dani

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

thank you! Where have you been? I need weather support! I know it briefly rained on your day but I need you to tell me its not going to rain on mine.... the forecast is bad. So sad right now. Praying for change.

I've been around- just sooo busy- started a new job, so Ive been working alot.... not as much time for PS
7.gif

Try not to worry about the weather- I know its hard, because I did too, but honestly, you have no control over it, so its wasted energy!!! It did rain for about 20 mins on my day (right before I was supposed to walk down the aisle in our OUTSIDE ceremony),- but they just allowed us to wait a few mins for it to pass and it did!!!! The rain stopped, the sun came out (along with a rainbow!), and the show went on!!! It was perfect!!!! And your day will be too!!!!! I will be sending you good weather vibes!!!! I wouldnt even worry about what the forecast is now for next weeekend- its just too far out. Start taking it seriously by Wed/Thurs.
1.gif
Praying it changes for you!!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results