shape
carat
color
clarity

Elle's Gemstone Adventures

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like an amazing red berry. Luscious. Congratulations!

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
20170624_151250.jpg

I'm taking Acinom's advice and starting my own gem thread. I will be sharing all my new gems and projects right here. :D

I just saw this heading. Love it!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats @elle_71125 !! What a beauty. It looks so saturated and vibrant. Will you set it in a ring?

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Since your asking for it, theredspinel, I'll put the hand shots here too...lol

20170623_160844.jpg
20170623_160012.jpg
20170623_155733.jpg

What is the blue-green stone and diamonds ring on your left ring finger? It is very interesting.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats @elle_71125 !! What a beauty. It looks so saturated and vibrant. Will you set it in a ring?

Thank you. I very excited about it. It was a surprise splurge but sometimes you just have to go for it.
Will I set it into a ring? Guess we'll just have to wait and see..:whistle:.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arteika, thank you. It looks like candy right?! :lickout:

MissyBeaucoup, thanks. I can't wait to see it in person. :D

Seaglow, I know I love following your thread. You have some real beauties in there. :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done! Great size - will make a show stopper of a ring, especially if halo'd... :twisted:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the pink center stone ring with what looks like pale green side stones on your index finger. Just gorgeous!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the pink center stone ring with what looks like pale green side stones on your index finger. Just gorgeous!

Thank you! :D It's a pink tourmaline with mint garnet side stones. I wear that one all the time. I think it looks even better in person. :lol:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Surprise. Caysie from CvB will be setting my new mahenge into a "Sienna" style ring. I've admired her work for ages so I'm thrilled to be working with her on this.

Here are the CAD's she sent me. It's holding a 3.12ct mahenge spinel (pics and video, of the stone, on the bottom of pg1 of my thread).

2758.jpeg
2757.jpeg
2759.jpeg

These are some of the best CAD's I've ever seen. So detailed and realistic looking. Does anyone else use this style CAD? It's pretty awesome.

What do you guys think? :razz:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this design!!! Great choice elle. Looking forward to see the ring on your finger once the ring is ready

mahaha

Shiny_Rock
Wow amazing. I can't help but drool looking at those pictures!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is going to be one stunning ring! So excited for you Elle. :appl:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG...SOOOO Jelaous. I'd love for Caysie to set the stones I purchased from her...but I need to save up before doing any big projects...so glad I can live through yours! Cannot wait to see the final products it's going to be a beauty.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh that's going to be gorgeous! :razz:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the design, especially the detailed basket. Congratulations!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! :D It's a pink tourmaline with mint garnet side stones. I wear that one all the time. I think it looks even better in person. :lol:

I've never seen a tourmaline that color. Amazing!!! Thanks for sharing the info. I'd been thinking of it for days.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG...SOOOO Jelaous. I'd love for Caysie to set the stones I purchased from her...but I need to save up before doing any big projects...so glad I can live through yours! Cannot wait to see the final products it's going to be a beauty.

What did you buy? I'd love to see it (and if I already did, I'm happy to see it again!) :twisted:

After the two projects I've got going on, I'm going to have to cut myself off. This girl has been spending WAY too much money! :confused::lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What did you buy? I'd love to see it (and if I already did, I'm happy to see it again!) :twisted:

After the two projects I've got going on, I'm going to have to cut myself off. This girl has been spending WAY too much money! :confused::lol:

You are not starting a BIG BAN, aren't you? I looooove drooling over your projects. You have beautiful stones and rings to admire and it does not even cost me any money :). I am very tempted to break my ban now that I see your vintage looking ring by Caysie in the works!!!

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Surprise. Caysie from CvB will be setting my new mahenge into a "Sienna" style ring. I've admired her work for ages so I'm thrilled to be working with her on this.

Here are the CAD's she sent me. It's holding a 3.12ct mahenge spinel (pics and video, of the stone, on the bottom of pg1 of my thread).

2758.jpeg
2757.jpeg
2759.jpeg

These are some of the best CAD's I've ever seen. So detailed and realistic looking. Does anyone else use this style CAD? It's pretty awesome.

What do you guys think? :razz:
Can't wait to see this ring!

Sabrina31

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I. Just. Cant. Stop. Looking. At. It. Sooooo pretty!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely collection!

Envious of the big JW, I had tried to get a message to Sparklies that I wanted dibs if she ever parted with it! ;-). Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so absolutely lovely, Elle! Beautifully done!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely collection!

Envious of the big JW, I had tried to get a message to Sparklies that I wanted dibs if she ever parted with it! ;-). Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

It sure is a beauty! I think it's the largest stone I have right now. He's a big boy. :lol: It will probably be a while before I can set him because I definitely need to recoup some funds. o_O At least I know who to reach out to if I ever need to part ways with it (and if you ever decide to sell your spess ring, I will be here waiting).:twisted2:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sure is a beauty! I think it's the largest stone I have right now. He's a big boy. :lol: It will probably be a while before I can set him because I definitely need to recoup some funds. o_O At least I know who to reach out to if I ever need to part ways with it (and if you ever decide to sell your spess ring, I will be here waiting).:twisted2:

Yeah, well, Elle, no jumping the queue on that one. Sorry, but get in line...:twisted2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results