shape
carat
color
clarity

Ellen..looooove your ring....need your help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emirandme

Rough_Rock
Hi Ellen.

I am absolutely in love with your ring. It is soooo beautiful. Can I please have the specs on your ring? I would like to get my ring made just like yours. How wide is it?? How tall is the setting? What is the name of it?

Thanks a bunch!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sure Ellen will be pleased to see your post and reply herself, but in the meanwhile I thought I''d give you the link to her Vatche X-prong setting so you could look at it!

http://www.dvatche.com/solitaires.html

emirandme

Rough_Rock
Thanks diamondseeker. I tried the site but I can''t view the ring. Something may be wrong with the site. I will try again tomorrow.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi emirandme,

Thank you for the compliment!

Well, as ds pointed out, it''s the D''Vatche X-Prong in WG, although it''s now listed as the Comfort Fit X-Prong, I "think" the name just changed since I got it a couple years ago. Might check on that.

I recently measured the height for another poster, and from the bottom of the head, to top of my stone was about 7 mm''s. It''s a fairly low setting, if that''s what you''re after. Width on the shank tapers, from 4mm at the head, to 2 mm at the bottom.

My stone is a 1.40 for reference.

Hope that covered everything. If not, just ask! And here''s a different link, see if that works for ya.

http://goodoldgold.com/setting/V-100/

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ellen is too modest to mention, but her diamond is an Isee2. You will need that to complete the ''Ellen ring'' look. Those are incredible diamonds. Here is a link to one of those fabulous stones currently at Good Old Gold. Link They are inscribed, as you can see by the note on the GIA cert.

(I want one too, some day!)
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

emirandme

Rough_Rock
Thanks a bunch!! I am excited about that ring. Flygirl.......one question. What do you mean by isee2??? Sorry...new to all of this.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

emirandme

Rough_Rock
OMG!!! Never mind. I just found out!!!! Wow.....Ellen. You are one lucky girl. I hope to be able to find something like that someday. Thanks for all the help. I will post pics when I get my ring.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2008 11:19:11 PM
Author: emirandme
OMG!!! Never mind. I just found out!!!! Wow.....Ellen. You are one lucky girl. I hope to be able to find something like that someday. Thanks for all the help. I will post pics when I get my ring.
I will be waiting, hope it''s not too long.
2.gif
And thank you!

Thank you too Miss Fly Girl!

And ds, I forgot to thank you for linking her to the ring, please forgive!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results