shape
carat
color
clarity

Elegant Ring Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockyRay

Rough_Rock
Once I Buy a Diamond and choose a setting..anyone have any Idea how I get a Really nice Ring box for the ring and where? I like the Tiffany Box (Dare I dream) and the Harry Winston style.. I also Like the Laquered wood style..anyway.. Once again.. Thank YOU!!!

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Most of the vendors posting here
Have impressive packaging - that's clear

Some nicer than others
Just ask them and see
In what type of box your diamond will be.

Presentation does make a difference!!!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Nate

Shiny_Rock
I'm also interested in where to get a really sweet box. I don't like the ones covered in jewels, seems gaudy to me. Are there any online stores selling a variety of boxes?

elmo

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 6/18/2003 5:17 PM Nate wrote:

seems gaudy to me.
----------------

Ya sure? (...just looking at that flashing animated avatar
1.gif
)

RockyRay

Rough_Rock
Shameless Bump.. Anyone have any Ideas on where I can find some Nice Boxes? My situation is that I may actually get a diamond from a cutter (in my family)and not a vendor. Do you guys thingk that if I bought a Setting at a vendor that they would give me a box too if I have it set by them?

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Rocky Ray ~ Were ever you buy the ring ask for a nice Laquered wood style box to put the ring in. They should be able to provide that for you. Make that part of the deal
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results