shape
carat
color
clarity

Eighty eight facet diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

minime

Rough_Rock
Has anyone seen an eighty eight facet diamond? We were shopping for an engagement ring and the custom jeweller my friend referred us to recommended a eighty eight facet diamond. It definitely has a lot of sparkle...but it''s something that we can''t find much information on. Any opinion/comments would be much appreciated.
2.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
I think that Cartie has 88 facets diamond something name like 88 Fortune Facets
maybe cartie site has some info? I ''ve seen 87 facet 88 facet and 145 facet etc....

yes those are looks lot sparke & beautiful but WF H&A is beauty too!

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
A few years ago, partly in response to some major changes in the supply pipeline, there was a big rush by manufacturers to introduce new cut styles. Just about every diamond manufacturer came out with one, sometimes several, and in a few cases, a dozen or more. Most have since disappeared. The 88-facet stone came out of Asia, and was aimed at the fascination with the number 8 as a good-luck charm.

Jewelers who push proprietary cut designs are almost always doing it because they have an arrangement with the manufacturer that produces it.

Diamonds like these these are for mainly for people who want something different.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results