shape
carat
color
clarity

EightStar and Demantoid Garnet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
So, I have been pretty quiet lately, as I have been finishing up school, but I had a project in the works that is (semi) finished. I have a .236 F VS1 EightStar and a .31 Single-Fiber Russian Demantoid Garnet that I am eventually going to set into a ring for myself. However, that is a long way off.

For the time being i have set them in a pendant for my wife. It is palladium. Wink just informed me that it should be arriving at my house for Saturday. i can't WAIT!

This is a small photo, i promise more when it comes.

Jan1.jpeg

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
oops. that was not the right description of the EightStar. It is actually a .215 carat H VS-1 with faint fluorescence. I ran the HCA on it, and it scored a 0.6.

3.90x3.93x2.35

Depth 60.1%
Crown 14.8% / 34.6 degrees
Pavillion 42.5% 40.5 degrees
Table 56%

I have it in hand, and the picture doesn''t do it justice. it looks pretty amazing i think.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stones-I love the color combination, too
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very Cool!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Sylvesterii, you made a big, big mistake.
I don''t think you will get them back ever, it''s gorgeous piece! Congrats to your wife
11.gif
and if possible please post a neck shot.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice, can''t wait for the neck shots!!!!
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant, love the two stones together. I highly agree with Irina. You will never get this back from your wife. You may as well find yourself some other stones. LOL.

Linda

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow wow wow! It''s gorgeous! Love the 2 stones side by side...please show more pics when you get it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results