shape
carat
color
clarity

Eighternity Retailer in Boston?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kinger

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know of an eighternity retialer in the Boston area? I think I want H&A but I stumbled across the description and now I''m intrigued. I''d love to see one.

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
I see it has been a while since you posted this, but I just got engaged and my fiance bought me an Eighternity diamond. I absolutely love it! They are the nicest diamonds (in my opinion of course)...and I have seen everything from the H&A, AGS triple zeros, radiants cuts, etc.

If you are still looking, go to www.eighternity.com website and you can enter your zip code to see if there is a dealer near you. I am not familiar with online diamond buying, but I know that I have seen on this forum that Good Old Gold is dabbling in the Eighternity diamonds. As far as I am aware right now...they are not diamonds that you can buy online. If you have any questions about them let me know. I am not a diamond expert...I just wear an Eighternity diamond!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results