shape
carat
color
clarity

eek. help on this diamond girdle ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m do a mini upgrade, and I found this hopefully awesome stone at WF,, well for some reason I glanced over the Sarin report and WF, and didn''t think anything of it, and today I just noticed that my girdle of the diamond says different otherwise, should this be a concern will my diamond be really affected? I had a J ACA and loved it, but wanted to see if I can up to a K and still love it,,, WF is in the production process stage as we speak, and I can''t help think that I might have made a mistake... your opinions?

srnwfreport1.21k.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ok, i scored a 1.5 , i might have just answered my own question, sorry just kinda anal about the difference of the sarin report on the girdle than what WF states?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is going to be some variable between the sarin and the report. This depends on whether the report is taking an average "rounding off" factor and how the sarin is calibrated. I would not worry about this. You can also ask WF about this and I''m sure they''ll explain it much better than me.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Chrono, from Thin to Slightly thick on the report kinda threw me off..

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries, some variance is normal and can depend on various factors including the skill of the operator and the calibration of the Sarin, AGS numbers are the numbers of authority. The diamond looks good.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Lorelei,
didn''t know why i just needed reconfirm from my fellow pscpers
26.gif
had i had picked this out before this forum, I''m pretty sure I wouldn''t have even noticed.. Pricescope is making me more and more crazy (good) about numbers!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2009 8:01:22 AM
Author: dannyandterry
Thanks Lorelei,
26.gif
had i had picked this out before this forum, I''m pretty sure I wouldn''t have even noticed.. Pricescope is making me more and more crazy (good) about numbers!
No worries, it is absolutely the right thing to ask if you are not sure and makes the purchase more enjoyable!
35.gif

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Not to change the topic but I''m just curious as to when you''re getting your ring. I''m axious to see the K stone and was just wondering. Congrats on your new purchase!!!! I''m also getting one, so of course I can''t wait to see what you think.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heather,,, Thanks me too,, I also posted on your thread as well,,, I''m so excited for you too! I"m suppose to get it probably next week,, here is a picture of my setting choice however it''''ll be in yellow gold instead

WFRING.keystone.bezel.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2009 11:07:24 AM
Heather,,, Thanks me too,, I also posted on your thread as well,,, I''m so excited for you too! I''m suppose to get it probably next week,, here is a picture of my setting choice however it''ll be in yellow gold instead
Beautiful!

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
That will be a gorgeous set!!! I looovvve the band
18.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Lorelei,
26.gif
Hey, you won''t know until you ask.
2.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2009 9:35:50 PM
Author: Chrono

Thanks Lorelei,
26.gif
Hey, you won''t know until you ask.
2.gif
yep yep
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results